Need some opinions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lalor288

Reaction score
So my whole almost 50 years I have tried to not go in to wetherspoons. Friday night bar fights and young kids falling out of pubs isn't my thing.

One thing you have to know about me i LOVE craft beer

My mate was trying to persuade me that spoons do great craft beer. he said they support local breweries. I was wondering what was your opinion on wetherspoons craft beer and if you have should i converted over. should I ?

Cheers
Iain

Can’t go wrong with the spoons
tumblr_p7qmlwEeL81ue69w1o4_250.gif

These are easily the best posts on this website. There's honestly nothing remotely in their class, in my estimation. These posts are so much better than anything else on this website, or any other, and this is true across so many different types of website. It's just unbelievable the degree to which I enjoy these posts more than other posts. I don't say this lightly either. It would be convenient if I didn't need to come to General Beer Topics for my favorite posts, but that's just the reality of the situation.

These are easily the best posts on this website. There's honestly nothing remotely in their class, in my estimation. These posts are so much better than anything else on this website, or any other, and this is true across so many different types of website. It's just unbelievable the degree to which I enjoy these posts more than other posts. I don't say this lightly either. It would be convenient if I didn't need to come to General Beer Topics for my favorite posts, but that's just the reality of the situation.
ADAx.gif

So my whole almost 50 years I have tried to not go in to wetherspoons. Friday night bar fights and young kids falling out of pubs isn't my thing.

My mate was trying to persuade me that spoons do great craft beer. he said they support local breweries. I was wondering what was your opinion on wetherspoons craft beer and if you have should i converted over. should I ?

Cheers
Iain

As one of the few people on here who has likely been in a Wetherspoons I can at least reply, they do usually have a local beer on tap, but surrounded by national distributed stuff. Even in this day and age I would hope there is a local close by with better options.

Sorry for ruining the TB narrative by giving you an actual response and not being an arsehole to you.

Cheers
Iain

Up to you if you want to put money in the pocket of a no-deal supporting hard Brexit lunatic.

Back