New brewery coming to Lexington, KY: Ethereal Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skibb1

Reaction score
Hey guys, just letting ya know a few industry buds and I are starting up a brewery and taproom in Lexington, in the old Pepper Distillery (their old fermentation room actually).

We will mainly be brewing farmhouse and American craft beers, with a sour program in the works ASAP. Our projected opening is late September/early October.

Please follow us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ethereal-Brewing/779893235357310

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to say something!
Cheers,
Brandon

I travel to Lexington fairly often and am always on the prowl for local brew.
Looking forward to what you conjure up. Best of luck.

And, whats the story behind your logo? Not a hieroglyphics guy.

The symbol we are using is an old alchemical glyph called quintessence which represents Ether, the classic fifth element. Back in medieval times, ether was believed to be the stuff that makes up heavenly bodies, the cosmos, etc.

Having just moved to the greater Lexington area, I'm extremely excited to hear about a new brewery looking to do some funky stuff. No disrespect to West 6th, Country Boy, etc, but I haven't found anything local that I've gotten terribly excited about. Maybe this will be it! Good luck!

Latest posts

Back