New Meadery coming to Southwest Ohio 2019

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be targeting melomels and mixed fruit and spice additions with a few traditionals. I am inspired by Schramms, garagiste and many others but most will be on sweeter side with heavy fruit additions.

Also there is homebrew club if folks want to get opportunity to try before a crowdfunding campaign is set up. https://www.facebook.com/groups/211586302952979/
Details
-Basically until we open basically would guarantee 10 sample bottles (187ml) (no label) as we go through next 12 to 18 months dealing with feds, state and city to open.
-Would also guarantee first rights to membership once that opens.
-Also group would be able to help decide on homebrew recipe ideas.
-If go above 10 bottles before get open (which is very likely) would also get first rights to those bottles at cost which will be between $7-12 each. ...
-Could ship whenever you want just send label or could hold till all 10 done. Cost would be $100. Also as a lot of you know I attend a lot of releases and can bring bottles in person for those that attend.
- Also spreadsheet and receipts would be kept and can been seen upon request to show all funds being used for mead for you folks. (We cannot profit any until doors open and will not risk business future doing so).
-Also the 3 bottles I just did are not included this will be 10 more sample bottles at least guaranteed.
- Also will likely have dysFUnCtional delights MEadery homebrew club shirts or hoodies made if anyone interested in that at cost.
- If want in please comment below and either paypal, friends and family to [email protected] , or message for square information, or to let me know if need to send at later date. Also if paypal name different than facebook name please say that when comment paid or pm name if want kept private.
-Will also be adding you to a members page once created to open up discussions on wanted flavors and also to keep track of what bottles are ready when they become available.
- Just side note while I prefer these bottles are consumed and feedback given by you, they are your bottles and I have no concern to what is done with them once they leave my hands. Drink, drain pour, butt chug, evil secondary, give away, juggle them, they are yours.

Back