New moderators

Discussion in 'Archived Announcements' started by Gene, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gene

Gene Administrator Staff Member

A quick announcement...

After nearly doubling our user base in the course of two days, we've added a couple of moderators to the staff to help me and Trady remain relatively sane.

Shteiven is my brother. He's located in the NoVA/DC area, and he's a good dude. We've always been close, I can trust him 100%, and so can you.

MarkIntihar has his own verb at this point, so an introduction is likely unnecessary. He also branches our team out to Michigan, also known as "not New Jersey."

Yes, we're adding two moderators, but I have to be honest - we have some pretty awesome users, and it's generally a piece of cake taking care of this forum. So first and foremost, thanks to all of you for making this place so great in such a short period of time. LYMI.

-Gene

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  2. Gene

Gene Administrator Staff Member

Also, just to clear this up: More moderators does not equal more moderation. It just means faster moderation. We'll stick to the very basic community guidelines, as always. I can't be on here 24/7, so having a few pairs of eyes helps resolve issues quickly and efficiently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.