NHC 2017

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcubed1

Reaction score
Indy results are posted and several sites are pending. I shipped to Denver so I still have a long time to wait for results.

Any else here enter this year?

Five entries in the New York regional. Judging was this past weekend, so supposedly results will be posted in about a week, which I think normally means more like two weeks.

I think there is a new competition director so hopefully they are quicker this year. Of course that is always dependent on the site committee having their **** together as well.

Pretty psyched. 1st in both Sour Categories in Tampa

POLydfI.jpg

vnsz6NR.jpg

Congrats man, that's awesome. What beer was it?
Thanks! Flanders Red with Montmorency cherries. Between that, and the plum "lambic" scoring a 46, I'm guessing the sour homebrew game isn't so strong in the south east region... The twist to all this is that now that I'm a professional brewer, I likely wont be able to go to the homebrew conference to see if either beer places.

Thanks! Flanders Red with Montmorency cherries. Between that, and the plum "lambic" scoring a 46, I'm guessing the sour homebrew game isn't so strong in the south east region... The twist to all this is that now that I'm a professional brewer, I likely wont be able to go to the homebrew conference to see if either beer places.

I know pro brewers who have won at NHC finals. As long as you brewed these beers away from your commercial operation it should not be a problem.

Back