November Share in GG Park

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndresR

Reaction score
Yo!

Now that things have mellowed out, at least for some folks, we can schedule a big-ole bottle share blowout!

Right now, Nov. 18th, the Saturday before Turkey week, seems to be looking good for most folks. We are also looking at GG Park, per usual. We will look at the tables near the Conservatory of Flowers, or the tables with grills, over near Stow Lake. We need to reserve it in advance to be covered.

The Stow lake location is a premium site, with a higher fee.

A good amount of folks showed interest in setting up a SARA share that didn't go down recently. We can make this a SARA focused share if folks are feeling it. Of course all bottles are welcome.

Usual info, bring water, ice, food, etc.

I'll update on the location this week. I hope lots of folks can make it, it's been too long!

jlok.gif

Ive got it down in my phone, i wont know for sure until a week prior to see if Carolina is scheduled to work or not. If shes not working ill definitly be there

dont really have any SARA you guys dont already have, ill bring some other cool ****. maybe side project stuff?

11pm.. yeah i think tosh was walking back to his hotel around that time

ActiveFluidAgama-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Update: Both site are not available for reservations.

What this means we can roll the dice on the tables slightly further away and hope we can score them early.

Or we can post up at the 2 benches near the conservatory. We did this area once before and it worked out great.

Since the date seems to work with mosr folks I say we move forward and roll the dice on one of those locations. I can go and hour or so early and camp out at a location and update.

Back