Oakshire Hellshire Day and Barrel-aged Beer Festival 2015

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewsobrewco

Reaction score
Hello All!

March 14th marks the fifth release in Oakshire's Hellshire series. This years Hellshire is a strong stout aged in retired Knob Creek barrels. The hand waxed-dipped bottles will be $15 dollars a piece as in years past.

To celebrate the release we will again be holding a wood and barrel-aged festival with beers from our brewing friends from the PNW and around the country. This year is looking to be even bigger and better then the last with 60+ barrel-aged beers. Below is our preliminary brewers list with more confirming daily. I'll keep it updated as more join us and will post the full beer list as we get closer.

Claim 52
Viking Braggot
McMenamins High Street
Planktown
Hop Valley
10 Barrel
Crux
Mazama
Worthy
2 Towns
Nectar Creek
Stone
Ecliptic
Wildcraft Cider Works
Two Brothers
Haymarket
FFF
Half Acre
Goose Island
Off Color
Revolution
Perennial
Surly
Cambridge
Trinity
Elliot Bay
Firestone
Pizza Port
Port Brewing/ The Lost Abbey
Gigantic
Flat Tail
Union
3 Star
Sun King
Wiseacre Memphis
Naked City Brewing
Fremont Brewing
Schlafly
Urban Chestnut
New Holland
Crooked Stave
Cigar City
Hardywood Park
Adroit Theory
Tahoe Mountain
Brassiere Saint James
Commons
Logsdon
Block 15
Breakside
Hair of the Dog
Deschutes
Payette
Flathead Lake
Blacktooth

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks and Cheers!

Dan

Good stuff Dan, looks like this one will be on draft at Hunahpu Day and I look forward to trying it there!

Thanks Julian. It turned out really great this year. Also if you get a chance check out the Hermanne. It's a Belgian Golden blended with grapes and aged in Pinot with Brett. Really awesome. I was planning on being in Tampa until the powers that be put Hellshire on the same day as Hunahpu. Guess I'll just have to drink the beer we get here :). There's always next year!

Hello All!

March 14th marks the fifth release in Oakshire's Hellshire series. This years Hellshire is a strong stout aged in retired Knob Creek barrels. The hand waxed-dipped bottles will be $15 dollars a piece as in years past.

To celebrate the release we will again be holding a wood and barrel-aged festival with beers from our brewing friends from the PNW and around the country. This year is looking to be even bigger and better then the last with 60+ barrel-aged beers. Below is our preliminary brewers list with more confirming daily. I'll keep it updated as more join us and will post the full beer list as we get closer.

Claim 52
Viking Braggot
McMenamins High Street
Planktown
Hop Valley
10 Barrel
Crux
Mazama
Worthy
2 Towns
Nectar Creek
Stone
Ecliptic
Wildcraft Cider Works
Two Brothers
Haymarket
FFF
Half Acre
Goose Island
Off Color
Revolution
Perennial
Surly
Cambridge
Trinity
Elliot Bay
Firestone
Pizza Port
Port Brewing/ The Lost Abbey
Gigantic
Flat Tail
Union
3 Star
Sun King
Wiseacre Memphis
Naked City Brewing
Fremont Brewing
Schlafly
Urban Chestnut
New Holland
Crooked Stave
Cigar City
Hardywood Park
Adroit Theory
Tahoe Mountain
Brassiere Saint James
Commons
Logsdon
Block 15
Breakside
Hair of the Dog
Deschutes
Payette
Flathead Lake
Blacktooth

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks and Cheers!

Dan

When do tickets go on sale? Definitely not gonna miss it this year!

Back