Obligatory yeahnatenelson Teku Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeahnatenelson

Reaction score
I've been slacking on bringing my unnatural appreciation of tekus to talkbeer. Found a new teku? Post it.

I'll start with a new version of the BrewDog teku:

T1_cd3e126173e027922aea1f48e1fea7ef_64999.jpeg

I didn't know they came in different sizes.

I don't believe they do...IIRC, the source of the confusion is that the line on the Teku is at about 11 oz, but filled to the top it holds roughly 16 oz

EDIT: the line is 0.3L, which equates to roughly 10oz

I don't believe they do...IIRC, the source of the confusion is that the line on the Teku is at about 11 oz, but filled to the top it holds roughly 16 oz

EDIT: the line is 0.3L, which equates to roughly 10oz
The head brewer at prairie/co founder said the new ones were 11 not 16 oz.

Anyone else have two slightly different (coloring variations) Lost Abbey Tekus? The regular ones, not Patron Sinners, etc.

Awesome glass, and thanks for sharing the link! I went ahead and supported them, hopefully they meet their deadline (only a few hundred short with 3 days left). I am hoping I will be able to try some of their stuff as one of my good friends who visits a lot lives out there, plus I trustee for someone else not too far from there.

Awesome glass, and thanks for sharing the link! I went ahead and supported them, hopefully they meet their deadline (only a few hundred short with 3 days left). I am hoping I will be able to try some of their stuff as one of my good friends who visits a lot lives out there, plus I trustee for someone else not too far from there.

Saw you said they were still short, so I went over to fund them and they had already exceeded the goal! Good for them. I went ahead and funded anyway, too. Excited to try their stuff

Back