Official Hair of the Dog Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltersrj

Reaction score
I figured we should probably have a thread for all the haps at HotD.

Speaking of haps...which of you neckbeards will I see tomorrow for the Maja release? There hasn't been a pre-announced Saturday event in quite awhile. I am hoping that I don't need to get there in line any earlier than say 9 a.m. Thoughts?

2017 Cherry Adam is carbed.

giphy.gif

9 am? Wtf? Have you people been to a hotd release lately? Putin was the last new one and I was 3rd in line 5 minutes before. Lol

Also, expect maja to be around a while too. Show up at noon and there will be plenty, I promise.

9 am? Wtf? Have you people been to a hotd release lately? Putin was the last new one and I was 3rd in line 5 minutes before. Lol

Also, expect maja to be around a while too. Show up at noon and there will be plenty, I promise.
I wasn't sure if it would be like it used to be. If you see me, come stop by and say hello! Cheers all.

10 cases left, somehow
Wow, I'm surprised that's all that is left. There weren't that many people walking out with full cases. Could this be the first HotD release in 3+ years that sells out on release weekend???

Can't wait for my first visit here at the end of the month.

Will these bottles still be available for on site consumption?

Back