Official Nobi Public House Bottle Share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbeezification1

Reaction score
Having three threads about our share on the front page of that other site at one time (details) should be proof enough that the people demand as much information as possible about it.

We have our monthly share on the first Sunday of every month at 3pm (usually) until we are done. These shares are always a great time, even when there are only 4 people and half the beers are Innis & Gunn.

To join in simply get your ass to Nobi Public House in Webster, TX and bring something the bar does not serve. We ask that everybody order something from the bar (they have great food) and tip well. Also feel free to make an ass out of yourself, it takes the pressure off me making an ass out of myself, which I apparently do often.

I missed last weekends, I'll have to jump into this in the future, that is if y'all are ok with newcomers. NPH is a short drive for me and the best option for craft beer on this side of Houston.

I missed last weekends, I'll have to jump into this in the future, that is if y'all are ok with newcomers. NPH is a short drive for me and the best option for craft beer on this side of Houston.
Everybody is welcome. I showed up for about 30 minutes last weekend but I'll be there in full force next month.

Well I won't be able to make April's share do to my work schedule, but I will be available to make May and June's bottles shares. Unfortunately after that I won't be free again until December.:(

There's a very good chance I might be there. And since I just got certified in Standardized Field Sobriety Tests, I'd love it if any of you guys would volunteer to take the tests so I can get in some practice. Problem is I'd have to be completely sober to administer the tests, so you'd have to get hammered pretty early on... But I can accurately tell you if you're over .08 BAC!

giphy.gif

There's a very good chance I might be there. And since I just got certified in Standardized Field Sobriety Tests, I'd love it if any of you guys would volunteer to take the tests so I can get in some practice. Problem is I'd have to be completely sober to administer the tests, so you'd have to get hammered pretty early on... But I can accurately tell you if you're over .08 BAC!

I AM ONE HUNDRED PERCENT INTERESTED IN THIS.

LOL this could be fun!

Well that settles it, Luis, Nathan, possibly Ben and definitely myself are going to have to pregame chug a few bottles of Beast so Brad can have his way with us administer a field sobriety test.

Did I drop enough names?

Well that settles it, Luis, Nathan, possibly Ben and definitely myself are going to have to pregame chug a few bottles of Beast so Brad can have his way with us administer a field sobriety test.

Did I drop enough names?

As long as we don't have to chug a bottle of Chocolate Rain like djd07 then I think we will be ok!

Can't make it. Have several tests to do this weekend and start a major block of instruction on Monday. And it wouldn't be in my best interest to drink the day before

Back