Ohio People, I need your help.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abawol01

Reaction score
I just got roped into camping at Forked Run State Park this weekend and I need brewery/bottle shops along the way. I will be traveling 75 to 23 to 33. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

PS: If I can avoid stopping in Columbus proper and stick to place not far off the freeways I would appreciate it. Time on Friday evening may be a factor.

Thanks southern neighbors!

Here's one you'll go right by on 23: Barley Hopsters with map.

Also - do not take 23 all the way through Columbus. That's a bad idea due to construction at 23/270 and tons of lights and low speed limits. Switch over to 315 S or 71 S and then hit 70 E to 33 E. Trust me....you don't want 23 through town.

You're going through and then staying 45 minutes from Athens and Jackie O's has a release. Stop for you number Friday on the way and then slip out to 'gather firewood' for about 4 hrs on Saturday? It's also harvest season, so don't do too much off trail hiking unless you want to run into armed rednecks.

Here's one you'll go right by on 23: Barley Hopsters with map.

Also - do not take 23 all the way through Columbus. That's a bad idea due to construction at 23/270 and tons of lights and low speed limits. Switch over to 315 S or 71 S and then hit 70 E to 33 E. Trust me....you don't want 23 through town.

You're going through and then staying 45 minutes from Athens and Jackie O's has a release. Stop for you number Friday on the way and then slip out to 'gather firewood' for about 4 hrs on Saturday? It's also harvest season, so don't do too much off trail hiking unless you want to run into armed rednecks.

Awesome guys!

Thanks a ton. Gonna have to stop at Jackie O's for sure. Hit that bottle shop on the way down for Speedway and other libations. Mmmmmm...

On another note... Any up to date growler fill spots/sites in the state close to the 75 route?
Super bonus would be one with Bodhi regularly on tap.
Zanks, mane.

Back