Olde Hickory Omega Point Release

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brother_kenneth

Reaction score
Didn't see a thread about this so I thought I may as well throw something out there. Any TB folks planning to make the trip? Should be an easy release and the beer sounds great. Fingers crossed it will be as tasty as Blendiculous 1 was! Hope to see some friends there. I'm planning to roll in Friday evening for the special taps and bottle share. The info is shown on the flyer below. Cheers!

A59FDCFD-2D73-4B1D-B319-101ACE5E3E02_zpscryeihnv.png

There's a chance I might make it up. Certainly pumped about the beer. Hopefully bottles will be able to be scored without arms/legs necessary

Good chance I'll be there. I'm pouring beer at a festival that day in Ft. Mill which is only an hour away, so that should leave plenty of time to do both. Lots up in the air for the next two weeks in terms of plans but I'm hoping to make it.

So for real if anyone is going and NOT getting their full allotment I will happily pay + label + thankyou box TBD for as many bottles as possible.

Cheers.

they selling those Omega Point glasses? If so and if anyone is coming down to FL this week and wants to trade one for some glassware let me know. Enjoy!

also interested in a bottle or two as well.

JulianB missed you at the release we can try to meet up if your heading to Red Angel. wittyname good hanging out bro we will have to get up soon. Overall fun release in my opinion kudos Olde Hickory

Yeah sorry I missed you man, I had to split faster than I would have liked. Needed to get down to Ft Mill for a festival I was working later that day, where I proceeded to get massively sunburned (ours was one of the only booths not covered by a tent). Did get to drink a ton of CBS for free though! Good chance I'll head up to WW for Red Angel.

Back