Operation: find the shittiest deal on beer Advocate

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BeerAdvocate - Error
You have been banned for the following reason: Rules violations

I can't play

rashida-jones-the-office-shrug-gif.gif

There is someone by the name of KillaJoe who has sold three Assassins in the past day and has another two up for sale. $300 and free shipping. Something about this doesn't seem right, but after the Herbert fiasco, anything pre-2015 Toppling Goliath would make me a little hesitant.

There is someone by the name of KillaJoe who has sold three Assassins in the past day and has another two up for sale. $300 and free shipping. Something about this doesn't seem right, but after the Herbert fiasco, anything pre-2015 Toppling Goliath would make me a little hesitant.
There's some dude on one of the Facebook groups selling them for that price too.

And yet, dumbasses will wait in line to be ripped off next.

We're discussing this one in the DDB thread but it's so bad it goes here too:

http://www.beeradvocate.com/community/threads/ft-hoof-hearted-plus-i-so-list.366175/

Most are 4:1 some 4:2 or.4:3 depending.

Ft;

Hoof hearted konkey dong: 4pack 12/13
Hoof hearted everybody wants some: 1 pint 12/6
2014 abyss
Founders project pam

I so;

Westy
Kbbs
Cbs
Good morning
Morning glory
Dinner
Tree house ipas: king julius a must
Hill farmstead
Maine dinner
Perin no rules
Assassin
Sr71
King sue
Parabola
Sticky monkey
Rr sours
Guns
Atrial
Ba abraxas
Speedway variations
Dark Lord variations

Willing to talk terms. Will consider other rare, mind blowing stouts, ipas and sours that I can't get in ohio

Username: budzNnugs614

Wow, I hope that is a troll account. Shitty ISO:FT aside, I think his username is more embarrassing.

Lol right. He also nonchalantly threw 'guns' in the mix as one of his i so list, so my vote is troll. **** its probably Trevor or Ryan from HH stirring up more **** since theyve been getting ribbed by a lot of self serious beer dorks after the DDB post. Soooo looking forward to reading his review.

Lol right. He also nonchalantly threw 'guns' in the mix as one of his i so list, so my vote is troll. **** its probably Trevor or Ryan from HH stirring up more **** since theyve been getting ribbed by a lot of self serious beer dorks after the DDB post. Soooo looking forward to reading his review.
Did not see the guns part haha

I hope you're right about it being one of the guys from Hoof because that would be awesome.

Given the guy is offering the 4 bottles of Kate for a single bottle of Rare, rather than the other way around, I'm not sure why this a shitty deal at all.
shitty in the sense that a new trader thinks he needs to give up that much beer to get a bottle of bcbs rare
i thought 06 kate was a legit ghosty at this point and on its own should pull multiple bottles of rare or both years

this just further proves how far from reality i understand beer trading to be these days i guess

Gotcha. I totally agree it's lopsided, just not from the direction that we're used. So I viewed it as enormously generous and hopefully unnecessary.

Ehh, I beg to differ. That BCBS he's ISO is apparently so hard to find that it was given the name Rare. Checked the thesaurus - no words in 'Kate the Great' allude to it being hard to find at all. In fact, a synonym for great is vast - the complete opposite of rare. OP should add.

#beervaluelogic

Gotcha. I totally agree it's lopsided, just not from the direction that we're used. So I viewed it as enormously generous and hopefully unnecessary.
You'd be surprised how many people make offers on there like that. I have a friend who jumps on all of them. He got Framboos + a few Casey bottles for his Snowed In because the other guy offered it.

One of the best: http://www.beeradvocate.com/communi...xx-iso-gin-clara-flora-bbr-flora-plum.365217/

For those who can't view BA:

I've got one bottle of Hoof Hearted's Group Saxx, a mango passionfruit gose, bottle conditioned with brett. There were less than 200 bottles of this made. Looking to go 1:1 for Gin Clara, Flora BBR or Flora Plum.

FYI, this bottling of Group Saxx is actually what they had previously called Fruit Saxx ( http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/30179/193569/) but with the addition of brett at bottling

Back