Orlando/Sanford FL Bottle Share 12/27

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigGene

Reaction score
We will be having a Bottle Share on December 27th at 3pm in beautiful downtown Sanford florida.
at bustersbistro.com/

So the nitty gritty! First off, you must bring a bottle to participate, no mooches at this event! Please put some thought into what you bring.
As for the bottle you bring in, it should be something rare, home-brewed, cellared or something that you can't get locally. If none of the above, something fan-freaking-tastic that you think will blow our beer loving minds.

You can invite a friend or two but please explain to them that its a craft beer bottle share and to bring something NOT on the local local liquor stores shelf, unless it is epic and aged!

Since Busters' is letting us do this you need to purchase a beer or 2 from the bar to be courteous!!

Post here if you would like to attend and I will make sure have the address and also we will need to know how much space to reserve. Or you can email me at [email protected]

Look forward to seeing you.
Big Gene!!

Just saw this- I'll be driving out from Colorado to Winter Park, FL for the holidays visiting family and will hopefully be able to make it...

Back