Everywhere Osaka Breweries

Discussion in 'Beer Travel, Events and Releases' started by SuperflyCookinePuss, Oct 3, 2018.

1. SuperflyCookinePuss

SuperflyCookinePuss

Since I began traveling around Asia I notice there's not much on the craft brew scene so I've been posting on different forums for reccommendatons and to let people know what I've found. This is from Osaka https://www.mymola.com/5-spots-for-craft-beer-in-osaka-japan/

I am currently looking for suggestions in Southeast Asia, primarily Phnom Pehn, Saigon, Bangkok. All feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

blackgnome and FoudreGuy like this.
  2. FoudreGuy

FoudreGuy

That's a nice little list, I've been to Kamikaze and Beer Belly before. If you're still in the Osaka area I highly recommend taking a trip out to visit Minoh's facility in the town of the same name.

blackgnome and BigFrank like this.
  3. SuperflyCookinePuss

SuperflyCookinePuss

Thanks I've been in touch with those girls and I might if I make it back to Osaka. I'm on to Vietnam next I think. Have you had any experience there? I've been quite a lot but not with a beer focus so I'm thinking district 1 is the place to start.

4. SuperflyCookinePuss

SuperflyCookinePuss

Sorry I meant district 1 in Ho Chi Minh. I just realized that wasn't very clear. From there I think Hanoi because those 2 cities seem to have the best craft beer scenes.