Oskar Blues Death by Coconut

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayden McCall

Reaction score
Anyone know if/when this will be making a reappearance? This is by far one of the best beers I've had in the last year, and, well....I'm endeavor to acquire a huge ****ing heap of it when it does resurface. Speaking of...also ISO. lol

It seems to pop up every few months up at the brewery but I haven't paid enough attention to know if it's a regular thing. Haven't seen any announcements or anything. If I'm up there when they happen to have some I'll grab you some. Love that beer as well.

It seems to pop up every few months up at the brewery but I haven't paid enough attention to know if it's a regular thing. Haven't seen any announcements or anything. If I'm up there when they happen to have some I'll grab you some. Love that beer as well.
That'd be awesome. I'm willing to work something out for whatever you can manage. :) Thanks a ton for the response.

Towards the end of last year selling the cans retail was definitely on their minds. But I haven't heard anything recent.
However there have been several recent posts about the cans exploding after sitting for a few months unrefrigerated.
They may want to figure that one out first.

They have it on Tap here and there. Was able to get a crowler about 2 months ago. Rumor has it there making it a lot more so it can hit distro.

http://beerstreetjournal.com/oskar-blues-death-by-coconut-releases-in-19-2oz-cans-in-july/

Oskar-Blues-Death-by-Coconut.png

Soon. I'm looking for a good chunk of this as it was one of my favorite beers of the year last year. If anyone wants to mule, I'll return the favor anytime you want with Other Half, Carton, Kane, Neshaminy Creek, Tired Hands, Forest & Main, etc. Also willing to throw together a nice thank you box with barrel aged goodies, De Garde, and other tasty stuff for your efforts. Cheers.

Back