Paging @czar_chasm /ryan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am ear?
giphy.gif

Obviously I'm pretty behind on getting a couple packages out...

One to Don, the other to cosmicevan

Between a mix of procrastination, work, and some family issues these boxes are well beyond acceptable wait times. These guys have both been so patient, I feel like our messages have been kinda like

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/m1gmir/on-his-way

But when the boxes do drop, it'll be more like...

latest

Dragons!

I have no idea what's going on in this thread lol, but I love it!

See some of you in PDX soon?

Don's package at UPS today

Evan's will be there tomorrow.

Again, real sorry about the (really long) delay guys. Cheers

I'm fine as long as I get real updates. If you don't plan to ship until september, please say so. What grows tiresome is "this week" or "tomorrow" etc and then radio silence for a while. If you need a month, say it...and then follow through. If you aren't sure how long you need...be honest and we can figure something out.

I'm fine as long as I get real updates. If you don't plan to ship until september, please say so. What grows tiresome is "this week" or "tomorrow" etc and then radio silence for a while. If you need a month, say it...and then follow through. If you aren't sure how long you need...be honest and we can figure something out.

comicevan's response sums up my feelings pretty well. If there is a personal issue just talk to me and be honest, we can work it out. But, lack of comms is a killer.

This thread reminded me to look up when I won the Yippee-Ki-Yay LIF!

Since it was a LIF and not a trade I didn't want to make a thing of it, but I guess if there is already an airing of grievances...

giphy.gif

P.S. My details might change soon

You're right Mike.

Looked at that, had forgotten about that completely. It's about a year old at this point.

Had to check myself today, and came to the realization that generosity is not mutually exclusive with being a bad trader. And certainly there is mounting evidence that I have been a bad trader (with very late packages and not coming through with LIFs).

Anyway, I've worked this out with Mike, Don's package has arrived, Evan's is on the way, and I've went through all my convo's and there is nothing else outstanding at this point in time aside from a GPIUFMB for BigGene .

I'm not a thief, but as I've not held up to my end in a timely fashion on many of these issues, I should retire from trading. Hopefully can still participate in DDTs and what not though, as I do enjoy participating in other aspects of the site.

Holy Crap I completely forgot about this. He was just doing me a favor so I never thought much about it.
Thanks

Back