Park City UT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That ain't the kind of skiing I'm aimin' to do, chief.
giphy.gif

I agree. The groom was relegated to have the BP in UT by his future wifey due to previous bad behavior. So we gotta keep it wholesome with the ski resort thing. :/
Does she not realize that Park City is jam packed with extremely attractive snow bunnies there on vacation?

Ski resorts are anything but wholesome in my experience.

If you use the google, you can find nefarious things in Park City. Delivered right to your doorstep.
tumblr_oi7vfwfefM1thnn8mo1_r1_250.gif

Park City has the fastest ski lifts I’ve ever been on and the US Winter Olympic Training facility is neat. And High West...

.... other than that... uh...

You guys can have races to see who can get to the top of the slope first.

And go on guided tours.

Wow.

tumblr_oi7vfwfefM1thnn8mo1_r1_250.gif

Park City has the fastest ski lifts I’ve ever been on and the US Winter Olympic Training facility is neat. And High West...

.... other than that... uh...
Do they screen Disney movies at Sundance?

In addition to High West, there's Wasatch Brew Pub at the top of Main Street. There's also The Eating Establishment on Main Street, which is a sister restaurant of Beer Bar / Bar X in SLC.

Sundance starts on Thursday -- if you're going this weekend or next, good luck, it will be a **** show.

Back