Peoria Jaycees 22nd Annual International Beer Festival

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobSmooth

Reaction score
This is coming up this weekend was wondering if anyone from here was planning on attending. The main fest is the usual meh stuff but the VIP tasting before the fest is normally a good time.

I bought a VIP ticket when it was first announced and now have to work. I may be able to make it a bit late but won't know for sure until day of. The pours luring me in will most likely be gone by the time I'll get there so I am tempted to just re-sell my ticket. They were $50 but are now sold out. I'm willing to take a loss if anyone is interested. A partial list is available via the link but there is usually a few late comers to the party as well.

If any of you bastards are going to be there I may just show up late and hangout. IDK

They say no bottle shares but we can always relocate to a couple of local spots that allow shares.

Hit me up if you're interested.

I'll be there, working a few tables. I'll be the fat guy in a beer shirt and a weak beard.

Last night there wasn't anything special... Although Perrenial does have a table, so that's interesting.

Back