PiaPT?

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Help' started by runlikealope, Dec 18, 2017.

1. runlikealope

runlikealope

Still trying to track one of these down. Anyone seen this get done recently? I'm not sure if this is as highly regarded as it used to be, or if it still takes $300 worth of beer to land. I'm not fucking around with MBC to do it, just curious. Thanks all!

2. SeaWatchman

SeaWatchman

3. It will only grow in value until after the xmas when all 12 beers are out (2019 I believe).

It was never highly regarded in terms of taste, only collectability.

luwak, KevSal and stakem like this.
  4. stakem

stakem

See also: Stove VE 02/02/02

OP - The Bruery just this past week sold some PIAPT as part of a Christmas set during their 12 days of Christmas sale. Unfortunately to get the PIAPT you had to drop like $600 and it included 15 other Bruery Christmas beers both barrel aged and not.

luwak and KevSal like this.
  5. runlikealope

runlikealope

ISO: Stove beers FT: Microwave Mead

Ouch yeah $600 for random Xmas stuff is a steep buy in. Wonder what the whole set will be when it comes out? Guessing as much as a used Geo Metro, but less useful. I'll just drink my 11 faded ass bruery beers when the time comes. Maybe just pour them all in a big ass punch bowl with dry ice

6. KevSal

KevSal

i had it at city beer store in 2012 and loved it! i thought it was going to be horrible but was pleasantly surprised. doubt it taste like that anymore tho

i think they should brew it again, kill the value on it. at 3 years old it was seriously world class. if they make it now it will be peaking by 12 drummers drumming. i think the pear/quad combo went well perfectly, no one else has done anything like that

beerandraiderfan likes this.
  7. luwak

luwak

ISO: Microwave Mead FT: Toaster Pastry Stouts

I had it in 2016 it was kinda still drinkable....my guess is they will aim at $1,000 for all 12 and the assorted variants in 2019. Although I'm pretty sure somebody (working) at the Bruery told me that there's at least 2 they don't have any bottles of . I'd a assume it was the partial BBA Cotton or Papier or Trois Pouble Francais whatever

tosh likes this.