Pre- Community Tap Beer Festival Bottle Share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

netdigger2

Reaction score
I wanted to invite any/all TBers that might be attending the Community Tap's Beer Festival to a bottle share at my house on the evening of Friday, April 4th.

The theme is blueberry sours (We have: Blabaer, Upland Blueberry, Ithaca LeBleu, Beauregarde, Cascade Blueberry, etc...), but any other sours are welcome (we will have an emphasis on Cantillon, 3 Fonteinen, Cascade, Russian River), and anyone in attendance must bring at least 2 bottles to share. I will have a keg on tap- (was going to be a blueberry Berliner, but I have a Rosemary/Passionfruit Florida-style Weisse that will be more ready for consumption). I will ask that everyone chip in a couple dollars for some pizza (Pepperoni, Sausage -maybe some plain cheese for those without peens).

Please post here if you'd like to attend, I need to keep a proper headcount to make sure that my wife doesn't plot my untimely demise.

TBers so far, confirmed:

JulianB
Skrypt
cubanbeerguy

Last edited:
best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

Also, Seminar Brewing is getting their state license today and brewing kegs of Citrocity (Citra/Amarillo IPA) and Peanut Butter Porter (exactly what it sounds like) for the festival this weekend, which I'll be pouring.

I'm sure I can make it. Idk about bringing any blueberry sours but I can bring some badass beer :)

My girlfriend might join is that is okay (my dd) she doesn't drink beer but she loves to talk about whalez haha

I'm sure I can make it. Idk about bringing any blueberry sours but I can bring some badass beer :)

My girlfriend might join is that is okay (my dd) she doesn't drink beer but she loves to talk about whalez haha

That's absolutely fine. I'll count you in. I'm trying to cap this at 10-15 and make sure people each bring some high-end offerings, so we don't get a bunch of random people showing up trying to Bogart their way into a Cantillon and 3F trading for free.

It should pan out nicely for us.

I'll have my keg on, but I'm opening:

Blabaer
Beauregarde
Cascade Blueberry
3F Oude Gueuze Vintage
2001 Mead the Gueuze

And we have commitment on some De Garde from Julian (also, anything degardebrewing wants to send is welcome! ;)), Ithaca LeBleu, Upland Blueberry, Fou'Foune, St. Lamvinus and other various loons.​

Last edited:
Oh crap, did I say that? ;) I accidentally shared my last De Garde bottle with some friends last week, but I have a PNW trade I need to take care of. Should be able to get that box before then. Will contain at least one very nice sour...

Oh, and I could also bring an AC Golden Peche.

Latest posts

Back