Pre de garde anniversary Bottle share May 3

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deekyn

Reaction score
I will be up for the de garde anniversary party and am wondering if anybody is doing some sort of bottle share the night before the party, either in portland or tillemook? I'm game for sharing a good beer or two. (Sante beers etc). Anything happening Friday at degardebrewing ?

A few of us are considering putting together something small after the party (maybe at the Mar Clair). I don't think we are planning on staying too much past the Keepers time slot so we don't get too hamboned (until later, haha!)

Anything happening Friday at degardebrewing ?

We'll be open?

Seriously though. Probably have some Saison and Brun Marron on the shelf in the tasting room. Good taps. Bottle sharing always allowed.

A few of us are considering putting together something small after the party (maybe at the Mar Clair). I don't think we are planning on staying too much past the Keepers time slot so we don't get too hamboned (until later, haha!)

Boo.
Also, invited?

I'm at the Mar Clair as well on Saturday night Colin. I'll bring some bottles just in case.

Cool. A handful of us will just congregate after dinner some time and crack a few bottles. Nothing crazy but should be a good time.

Anyone is more than welcome.

I'll bring a couple Side Project bottles left over from the case for sharing at the event.
Also, is there a confirmed space for this?

Also Colin, 'nothing crazy' my ass. We're celebrating if we survive.

I didn't reserve anything. But if it's a problem; do you know anybody with keys to that creepy dungeon....errrrr....tasting room? ;)

Back