Proprietor's BCS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregkoko

Reaction score
Has anyone had a Prop recently? I go to a yearly bottle share at the end of May and one of my friends is desperate to try Prop. Just want to see if it's worth me going out of my way to try and land one. Still drinking well?

I had one about a month ago. It was still coconutty. My general opinion of the beer is that the tick is more valuable than the actual contents.

I landed one rather serendipitously so probably wouldn't have sought it out otherwise.

Also BCS is Brooklyn Chocolate Something.

I had one about a month ago. It was still coconutty. My general opinion of the beer is that the tick is more valuable than the actual contents.

I landed one rather serendipitously so probably wouldn't have sought it out otherwise.

Yeah I've been lucky enough to have it twice before. Really enjoyed it FWIW. Much more in my wheelhouse than the Cherry/Backyard/Bramble. Now to go and see what I'll have to give up to get one

Also BCS is Brooklyn Chocolate Something.
Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout, I believe.

Had a bottle the day before Dark Lord Day. Still tons of coconut, but Proprietor's has had documented bottle variation. Some of the ones I opened up right after the release were severely lacking in coconut while others were delicious bourbon Almond Joy bombs. I've definitely had more coconut bottles than limited coconut bottles, but the chance is still there.

Had a bottle the day before Dark Lord Day. Still tons of coconut, but Proprietor's has had documented bottle variation. Some of the ones I opened up right after the release were severely lacking in coconut while others were delicious bourbon Almond Joy bombs. I've definitely had more coconut bottles than limited coconut bottles, but the chance is still there.

That's fine. Appreciate the heads up.

Off to ISO:FT I go!

Also BCBS randalled with whatever amazing local espresso beans you have in your area (1/4 cup per 12 oz) for about 10 minutes in a French press is killer.

Back