Sacramento Area Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know what happened to the guys from Odonata? In my #newmoney days, I thought they were amazing.

Anyone know what happened to the guys from Odonata? In my #newmoney days, I thought they were amazing.

Now there's a story! Quick version, one of the owners works for another brewery around town, the other sells hops and one of their former wives continues to ruin everything good about beer that she can get her hands on . Including Odonata...

So which of you ****ers reneged on a trade with someone from China?

http://map.norsecorp.com

75vlmm1z.png

There are currently only two Cellarmaker accounts in the Sac area. Final Gravity and Pangaea...

I wish it were just Final Gravity that got it in. They aren't charging $12 for a 6 ounce pour of Bourbon County Stout, I can only imagine how pricey the Cellarmaker will be at that other place.

Final Gravity! I've never been there. I'm sorry. (You must be the owner.) My mom lives right by Capitol Beer right now and that is her local spot, and was my local spot for awhile. I know I need to visit Final Gravity one of these days, I just don't make it out to Roseville much. They told me about Pangaea and that... Saddened me. Because I know it'll be expensive as hell.

Final Gravity! I've never been there. I'm sorry. (You must be the owner.) My mom lives right by Capitol Beer right now and that is her local spot, and was my local spot for awhile. I know I need to visit Final Gravity one of these days, I just don't make it out to Roseville much. They told me about Pangaea and that... Saddened me. Because I know it'll be expensive as hell.

No worries. Kenny runs an awesome shop. I'd be there everyday too if I lived nearby.

I wish it were just Final Gravity that got it in. They aren't charging $12 for a 6 ounce pour of Bourbon County Stout, I can only imagine how pricey the Cellarmaker will be at that other place.
$7.50 for a pint of the pale ale they just got in. That's a fine price to me. Though they had some stuff before and it was a bit more than it probably should have been. For me, it's still cheaper to go there instead of drive to Roseville for FG. I really like FG but unfortunately it's just not conveniently located for me. I end up at Capitol Taproom most times I go out though.

I know the Lakers are terrible this year, but I turned on the TV and the kings are whipping them tonight which still makes me happy. Suck it Kobe!
And spoke too soon, it's actually a game now...

Was in Davis yesterday visiting my college roommate. Grabbed lunch at Sudwerk and checked out the Dock Store. Beers were solid, really enjoyed 3 Best Friends, a vanilla and coffee dopplebock.
Is the restaurant still there? I used to get wasted there for $5 back in the mid 00's.

Picked this up, as my beer guy was plugging it.
qP7Sh4m.jpg

Thoughts on these guys?

I love those guys! We visit them every few months for awesome food and beer. That's a great saison.

I too would like to know.

On another note, I wanted to give a shout out to the Art Of Beer festival happening next Friday. One of the best beer events in the area. Highly recommended.

Marc and I had a blast at the one a few years ago. Terrific time.

Wow! That's a solid ass list. Sac's beer game is really getting strong.

Back