Schramm's Mead near Cedar Point

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bellsfounder

Reaction score
I am heading to Cedar Point at the end of the month and would be interested in picking up some bottles of Schramms mead if possible. I looked on their website and it looks like they only distribute in Michigan. Just wanted to see if anyone had any other thoughts? Cheers!!

I am heading to Cedar Point at the end of the month and would be interested in picking up some bottles of Schramms mead if possible. I looked on their website and it looks like they only distribute in Michigan. Just wanted to see if anyone had any other thoughts? Cheers!!
You are looking at a minimum of 3-4 hours roundtrip. Not all retailers listed will actually have any of the more popular fruited meads in stock, or any at all. Calling in advance would be prudent.

If I were to do it, I would dedicate a day and drive to their location in Ferndale as well as visiting other breweries, walking around downtown Ann Arbor, etc.

Depending where you live, I believe there is an online retailer that ships Schramm's Mead as well. http://www.aawineseller.com/

If you're traveling from Pittsburgh to Sandusky, stop in Cleveland and you can get Raspberry, Nutmeg, and Ginger. If you decide to do that, let me know and I will tell you where to stop.

Latest posts

Back