US - Great Lakes Schramm's Mead near Cedar Point

Discussion in 'Beer Travel, Events and Releases' started by Bellsfounder, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Bellsfounder

Bellsfounder

I am heading to Cedar Point at the end of the month and would be interested in picking up some bottles of Schramms mead if possible. I looked on their website and it looks like they only distribute in Michigan. Just wanted to see if anyone had any other thoughts? Cheers!!

2. AnchorDrops

AnchorDrops

You are looking at a minimum of 3-4 hours roundtrip. Not all retailers listed will actually have any of the more popular fruited meads in stock, or any at all. Calling in advance would be prudent.

If I were to do it, I would dedicate a day and drive to their location in Ferndale as well as visiting other breweries, walking around downtown Ann Arbor, etc.

Depending where you live, I believe there is an online retailer that ships Schramm's Mead as well. http://www.aawineseller.com/

greg4579 and Bellsfounder like this.
  3. RyanMcFly1985

RyanMcFly1985

If you're traveling from Pittsburgh to Sandusky, stop in Cleveland and you can get Raspberry, Nutmeg, and Ginger. If you decide to do that, let me know and I will tell you where to stop.

Bellsfounder and greg4579 like this.