Seats at Bokkereyder tasting - February 11 in NYC area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrumpyOldTroll

Reaction score
On February 11, 2017 I'm planning to open a bunch of 3 liter bottles of Bokkereyder with 40 or 50 of my closest beer friends. And maybe a 12L.

I've got five spots reserved for people here. If anyone is interested in joining us, please say so in this thread. This will be open until November 19 at 12:00 AM ET. I'm going to draw names out of a hat or something like that (unless someone has a better idea that involves less work for me). No need to bring anything special or specific. Just be ready to drink a lot of awesome beer.

This is going to be a crazy party.

I'm sure I am forgetting something so I reserve the right to make changes to the above as I see fit.

Edit: I'm going to set a spot aside for anyone who suggests the name we select for this event.

Another seat is available for anyone who creates a glassware design that either Bokker or Gene uses for this event.

There will be a special announcement at the party. Stay tuned.

Cheers!

Mike

Last edited:
This is going to be a crazy party.
ea8987d1eb99fc5b25c67f9a186e465d.jpg

IN.

1. I've never been to the East Coast
  2. My wife and I have talked about going to visit friends in NYC next year
  3. We both have nothing going on in February
  4. If I go, I'll get to tick a few more TBers and the infamous Joel66
  5. Bokkereyder intrigues the hell out of me
check_it_off_your_list_7934.gif

giphy.gif

I've heard many things about GrumpyOldTroll's generosity but this is absolutely absurd. Thanks for the opportunity and congrats to everyone that gets the chance to partake in what I'm sure will be a crazy time!

1. I've never been to the East Coast
  2. My wife and I have talked about going to visit friends in NYC next year
  3. We both have nothing going on in February
  4. If I go, I'll get to tick a few more TBers and the infamous Joel66
  5. Bokkereyder intrigues the hell out of me
check_it_off_your_list_7934.gif

giphy.gif

I've heard many things about GrumpyOldTroll's generosity but this is absolutely absurd. Thanks for the opportunity and congrats to everyone that gets the chance to partake in what I'm sure will be a crazy time!

+1 for Cole! Great tip touch

I'd volunteer as tribute but my wife would want me to die in the Bolleyyddder Games

200w.gif

Also, a spot goes to the person who can suggest the name for this event. Come on people, we need to put in that glassware order. :eek:
I have zero creativity (although i'm now going to be thinking about goats all day) but there's a chance I can get the glassware run done myself (if that helps my chances...)

Back