SF Bottle Share 3/11 (Sat)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndresR

Reaction score
Once again the beards will descend upon Golden Gate park. The last one was fantastic. Let's rock that **** again.

12pm start. Earlier is better considering the sheer amount as bottles the last few times.

Location: tables near the conservatory of flowers. There are 2 table areas and a open area to choose from with a bathroom near by. Hopefully one area will be free. Map to come.

We can get a spreadsheet out as we get closer. Had some great verticals last time.

Keep in mind food and water are not a bad thing to bring given how many beers were cracked last time. Ice is also good.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again! Feel free to invite non TB folks.

Cheers!

maftw.gif

311.gif

giphy.gif

Not going to be able to make it -- parents in town, so we'll be on some roadtrip or other. Damn it. No way we can make it the 18th or the 4th? These park shares are definitely doable, even with Iris...

Not going to be able to make it -- parents in town, so we'll be on some roadtrip or other. Damn it. No way we can make it the 18th or the 4th? These park shares are definitely doable, even with Iris...
Sorry dude, the 11th seemed to work best with most folks, so we planted the flag on that date. But, hey....Bring the parents!

Reminder, the share is next Sat. Get those permission slips signed.

I'll make s spreadsheet later this week unless someone else wants to jump in.

Whoa, are we bringing old, terrible Bruery bottles for novelty sake? Too bad I opened that 2011 oxidized to hell Autumn Maple a few months ago. I do have a 2012 SITR which might fit the bill.

Whoa, are we bringing old, terrible Bruery bottles for novelty sake? Too bad I opened that 2011 oxidized to hell Autumn Maple a few months ago. I do have a 2012 SITR which might fit the bill.
Shiiiit, I got your back........ I'll bring a older BA Autumn Maple. We can all watch the grass die in realtime after we dump our glasses on it.

****, if we're doing a Bruery cellar cleaning, I NEED to come. I'll bring the infected line up, although I'm missing an M15 from my collection. Anyone help a brue out?

I'm sad I cracked that ****ing Robles Blanco, however it's spelled, a few months back. Was top 5 worst Bruery beers I've ever had.

****, I may have to dig up my last '09 Abyss at this rate.
Have you had the displeasure of Hoarders Cuvee yet? I'd rather have to drink Roble Blanco for the rest of my lift than drink that beer again.

Still waiting for the right victim to open BA 5GR on.

Back