SF BottleShare - May

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndresR

Reaction score
You know the drill by now. GG Park, near the conservatory of flowers.

Does Sat, May 20th work for folks?

If it seems solid, I'll reserve that table we all seem to like. This time nobody can roll up in on us to celebrate their one year old's birthday with a few cases of Miller Lite because the The Man granted them a permit.

Give a shout!

giphy.gif

That's the day of Sessionfest in Jack London sq, so that doesn't work for me. Also can't do the previous weekend, but by all means don't schedule around me.

Oh god, if it's beta breakers then no one's driving into the city. But it sounds like we're not wanted anyway ::cries::

I should be good with anything but the 27th. I'll be making a trip back home that weekend.

Ok, the table we prefer is reserved already for the 20th and 27th. We can show up and hope the table from last time is available. It's not reserve-able, I believe.

Should we just risk it and hope that table area from last time is available? San Franciscobians seem to like their parks when the sun comes out. Could be some competition.

Also, the reservation fee is $34. Just an fyi for the future. Not terrible.

Ok, the table we prefer is reserved already for the 20th and 27th. We can show up and hope the table from last time is available. It's not reserve-able, I believe.

Should we just risk it and hope that table area from last time is available? San Franciscobians seem to like their parks when the sun comes out. Could be some competition.

Also, the reservation fee is $34. Just an fyi for the future. Not terrible.

https://www.eventbrite.com/rally/san-francisco/byob-parks-restaurants-san-francisco/

Just a little light reading for you.

Seems like some folks can't make the Sat 20th, but that's cool, they were the shitty ones. A good amount of folks can make the 20th, so we're sticking with that.

We'll play it by ear on the location. I'll re-up the map to keep folks in the loop of where we end up. I'll also toss up a spread sheet soon, unless someone else wants to do that.

Seems like some folks can't make the Sat 20th, but that's cool, they were the shitty ones. A good amount of folks can make the 20th, so we're sticking with that.

We'll play it by ear on the location. I'll re-up the map to keep folks in the loop of where we end up. I'll also toss up a spread sheet soon, unless someone else wants to do that.
:(

Back