So Do We Need a Toppling Goliath South-Atlantic Thread?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What will having Toppling Goliath distributed in Florida do to the reputation of Florida's traders?

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• It will show how bad those Midwest FIBs really are.

• This will just further confirm what the rest of the country knows and further piss off Mixed_Master7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hm didn't get the impression there would be bottles from the bartender. Glad I didn't have to trade for PseudoSue but wonder if/how the FL vs Iowa versions differ.

Hm didn't get the impression there would be bottles from the bartender. Glad I didn't have to trade for PseudoSue but wonder if/how the FL vs Iowa versions differ.

Right now I'd venture to guess the future of TG beers is somewhat of a crapshoot, be it brewed in Iowa or Florida or wherever. Who knows what will have the bigger effect: the head brewer leaving, contract brewing at another location, both? I suppose it doesn't matter that much if the beers end up tasting good.

I had the two new IPAs at Huna Day (aka the ones people claim are re-branded PseudoSue and King Sue) and both were quite good but didn't blow me away or anything.

I'm gonna quietly chuckle if sue maintains its quality and everyhomie tries to talk **** on it

I had some Florida growler Pseudo and really really liked it, even though I was told it's not quite as good as the original.

Can't wait til they contract brew the Sues and Toppling Goliath fanboys chime in with "oh that's good but that's NOTHING compared to the stuff brewed at the source."

...kinda funny how similar Alpine and TG are in that respect.

Not for much longer. ISO: rewaxed KBBS What did you get banned for from BA?
Hard to say, either linking this website in a PM in a way that got around the block, or talking about them censoring PMs in this forum.

Either way I'm happier here and was able to complete my pending trades that were left there so it's all gravy.

everytime i enter the Beer Travel forum and spot this thread

post-38275-Community-Troy-Pizza-Fire-gif-qJC1.gif

This thread's been boring lately. Here:
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀ YOU HAVE BEEN SPOOKED
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ BY THE SPOOKY SKELETON
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀ SEND THIS TO 7 PEOPLE
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄ OR HE WILL HAUNT YOU
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄ FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

I love Halloween, its dangerously close to surpassing Thanksgiving as my favorite holiday.

I don't consider Halloween as a holiday.

I'm more annoyed about all the ******** like celebrating "Halloween" on the weekends just because it's convenient. Back when I was a kid in northern Canada, we went ****ing trick-or-treating in blizzards and 2 feet of snow on the ground because damn it Halloween is on October 31st. Now you have communities moving trick-or-treating to Friday night and it seems like 20somethings only want to have Halloween parties on weekend nights because God forbid you sack up and accept being hungover on a work day.

I'm more annoyed about all the ******** like celebrating "Halloween" on the weekends just because it's convenient. Back when I was a kid in northern Canada, we went ****ing trick-or-treating in blizzards and 2 feet of snow on the ground because damn it Halloween is on October 31st. Now you have communities moving trick-or-treating to Friday night and it seems like 20somethings only want to have Halloween parties on weekend nights because God forbid you sack up and accept being hungover on a work day.

I, like you, am a Halloween purist. One year there was a dangerous level of pollen in the air, and you're damn sure I was wearing a surgical mask under my TMNT mask, trudging along on the 31st.

Because parents have to tag along now

Back