US - Northwest Structures Brewing Updates

Discussion in 'Beer Travel, Events and Releases' started by structuresbrewing, Nov 5, 2016.

1. black_cascade

black_cascade

Thanks for being understanding of that man. The more we run this machine the more dialed in we will get. We were stoked on the first can release but future releases are going to be even better.

2. NAD1983

NAD1983

Just to be clear, the cans I've had are still great. But there was something magical about being back in Bellingham with a Super Burrito by my side. I guess that just means I need to drive up more often :)

I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys have in store moving forward!

jupiter6xx and black_cascade like this.
  3. black_cascade

black_cascade

4. Podunkparte

Podunkparte

I haven't made my way up to Bham yet (I will) but I'll tell you I picked up a 4 pack of IPA at Chuck's today and I'm 2 in and grabbing a 3rd now. Shit's delicious.

5. wethorseblanket

wethorseblanket

I grabbed a four pack from Chuck's the other day too. Excited to try my first Structures beer.

jupiter6xx likes this.
  6. AnotherPint4Ole

AnotherPint4Ole

IPA cans have been delicious

7. structuresbrewing

structuresbrewing

Hey Folks...Thanks for coming out on Friday, for our "Seeing Things" can release. We are happy with the progression of our can releases, and will continue to work feverishly on dialing them in.

Fuzz cans will be the next Tap Room can release...And on April First we will be releasing a beer for Chucks GW Anniversary party.

Also, we have eight different barrel and fruited blends prepared to be bottled and will be available this summer.

Best,
    SBC

8. NAD1983

NAD1983

I made it up to Bellingham once after this and had more or less the same experience I described above. I haven't had much since, but this Juice Willis lives up to everything I've had on tap in the taproom.
    [​IMG]
    Bravo. This is insanely good (even if the can art isn't ;)).

evanwendel and jupiter6xx like this.
  9. FoudreGuy

FoudreGuy

I think Juice Willis will hit it's sweet spot in about a week. Guess we'll see if I'm right.

I've only been to Structures once, I was coming back from Vancouver the weekend that the first batch of Fuzz cans released. Nice little space.

waltersrj likes this.
  10. evanwendel

evanwendel

That Juice Willis is #MAGAcrushable, and, as such, I've only got one can left... SAD!

NAD1983 likes this.
  11. alxrlnn

alxrlnn

Any word on Memorial Day plans?