Stupac2 and his correct opinions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?

This saying, while often mocked by scholars and the otherwise misinformed, is very much true. If the male penis remains completely inactive for a period of 16.24 years, it will begin to shrivel up and die. As there is no man alive who has been able to avoid his penis for such a length of time, it has never actually been documented, but whispers of the condition have been heard among celibate communities, monks, and most of the guys from the hit television series Jersey Shore.

Come on down stupac2! We need your opinions!
I'm just glad that you've finally admitted it.
Any opinions on onions? Yellow or white?
Onions are the best. When it comes to onions I'm mostly colorblind, but I think red (purple? whatever) are better for pickling/sandwiches.
Do you prefer gunmetal or silver as a color?
First one, then the other.
Just how big is "too big"?
Bigger than a breadbasket.
Do the millions of miles of blacktop we have paved in the last 60 years contribute to global warming?
No, because global warming is a hoax. Duh.
is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?
Yes. Doesn't matter what "it" is, this is true for literally everything.
Why are apples blue now? When I was younger, they were red or green.
Those are only on self-pollinated trees.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

And don't gimme a typical ******** answer, "A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood." I want a concrete volumetric response, please.

Please tell us the story behind your avatar.
It's not particularly good. I told it in person to my tasting group and they were so bored some of them literally died. It was tragic.
Also, who is your favorite spice girl?
Baleen Spice.
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

And don't gimme a typical ******** answer, "A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood." I want a concrete volumetric response, please.
According to wikipedia woodchucks weigh 4-9lbs, so let's assume we have a big one. Looking at videos they appear to run at a decent clip, let's assume ~10 mph. This isn't a good assumption but let's say that half that work comes from their upper body, so the arms are capable of generating enough energy to move a 4.5lb weight at ~10mph. That's about 20 joules. If you define "chuck" as reaching at least 3 feet away (okay actually 1m because I'm lazy) then 20 joules moves 4kg of wood that far. (This is starting to seem idiotic, I mean, beyond the normal reasons, because that's the damn thing's weight, but whatever.) So if the question is defined as "how much wood can a woodchuck chuck in a single chuck?" then it's ~its body weight, defining "chuck" as I have and making various woodchuck-related physiological assumptions. If the question is "how much wood can a woodchuck chuck in total during one epic chucking session" then it'll obviously depend on the woodchuck's stamina and I don't really feel like watching more woodchuck videos to figure out how long they can run for.
Yourself excluded, what is the greatest thing to come out of Rhode Island?
Clam chowder.
Speaking of, "just the tip" = Lose v-card, yay or nay? Does gender matter?
If you have to ask...
Britney or Christina? Feel free to answer for both 1999 and now.

and for the more modern version:

#TeamKaty or #TeamSwift?

franch will be interested in your answer to the second question.
Celebrities are overrated. Give me girls with low self-esteem and a smartphone any day.

Wait, according to wikipedia, there is a thing called "Rhode Island Clam Chowder." Is that what you were referring to? If so, this further supports the notion that your food opinions are highly suspect at best.

What the **** is this?
10eat3-articleLarge.jpg

Why do croutons come in airtight packages? It's just stale bread to begin with.

Do you ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
Lightning doesn't slow down when turning. The speed is the same.

Wait, according to wikipedia, there is a thing called "Rhode Island Clam Chowder." Is that what you were referring to? If so, this further supports the notion that your food opinions are highly suspect at best.

What the **** is this?
10eat3-articleLarge.jpg
That's ********. I hardly ever saw that in restaurants, Manhattan Clam Chowder was way more common.

Also on the subject of my opinions and chowder, bacon and celery do not belong in chowder. They are both great things, but they DO NOT GO INTO CHOWDER.

Why do croutons come in airtight packages? It's just stale bread to begin with.
Because if you expose croutons to air for too long they flavorings oxidize and turn into gremlins.
Do you ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
Lightning follows the path of least resistance to the ground so it would be marginally slower if it didn't zigzag.
I ate a whole bag of 10 year old Oreos the other day and now every time I fart black dust comes out. Is this normal? Am I going to die? I can't self diagnose this!
This is not normal, but it is a desirable outcome. In many European countries farting out remnants of their food is considered the highest honor for a chef.

But I can confirm, that like all of us, you are at some point going to be consigned into the void from whence we all came, and to which we are all destined to return after our brief and insignificant lives.

Stew or chowder?
Generally chowder, but I'll go for a good stew occasionally. In Belgium I was eating stew once a day, that's probably not too healthy...
Favorite meme?
Low bar, probably business cat.
Could god microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?
The real question is if he could make it so spicy that it would burn his ******* on the way out.

How do you feel about cinnamon rolls? Follow up question: Do you use something like a Pedibean or similar to scrub dead skin off of your feet? And if so, do you do so in the shower or over a trash can?

Back