Suarez Family Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they just open tomorrow for like a soft opening, or have they announced any regular hours going forward? I can't seem to find anything on the subject.

Are they just open tomorrow for like a soft opening, or have they announced any regular hours going forward? I can't seem to find anything on the subject.

they literally just got the green light to serve. Onsite pours only so not sure what they are considering it but yeah.. no info. I'll have more info tomorrow.

Anyone going up tomorrow can stop at the Plan Bee market release and then head up

they literally just got the green light to serve. Onsite pours only so not sure what they are considering it but yeah.. no info. I'll have more info tomorrow.

Anyone going up tomorrow can stop at the Plan Bee market release and then head up
I have a feeling PB will be absolutely packed tomorrow.

Awesome news. Was just finishing a bottle of Convivial as I read this. Won't be making the trip tomorrow, but will likely enjoy their beer in BK tomorrow.

on tap at the beer belly a couple of days ago, gonna try to make it down tomorrow but lots going on.

only 40 miles from work, so I have a feeling I'll be making plenty of trips

Very cool opening day hanging out with Dan and Tay, the taproom is a great place to kick back and have a couple of mellow beers. Both beers on tap were extremely tasty and just begging to be drank by the growler.

They're hoping to start serving growlers in a couple weeks and have some very excellent beers on the horizon. Love that I'm able to get them on tap locally but I can definitely see myself spending a lot of time there.

Oh and I believe tentative hours for now are Wednesday 4-7 and Fridays and Saturdays 12-7 for those who asked.

4 brews on tap yesterday including a dry hopped low ABV pale ale that was fantastic (all 4 were great, don't get me started on how flawless the pilsner was). Happy to see them up and running and know that it's only a matter of time before word spreads and this place is mobbed the few days they are open. For now its nice to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and knock back these little 4-5% ABV beers that are loaded with flavor while shooting the breeze with Dan and Taylor.

Ohh and growlers are being filled. They have their own that can be purchased but were also filling other breweries glass.

may look for someone to go back up this weekend... I need growlers of that pils
good chance i'll be headed there tomorrow after work. Can't beat a 45 mile trip.

i'd have to ship of course, but if you want something i'll know for sure about my plans tomorrow around noon or so.

good chance i'll be headed there tomorrow after work. Can't beat a 45 mile trip.

i'd have to ship of course, but if you want something i'll know for sure about my plans tomorrow around noon or so.

let me know... I still would like to get up there this weekend again but not sure it will happen

let me know... I still would like to get up there this weekend again but not sure it will happen
hmm I may have a few hours saturday. and have to head back to raritan in the later afternoon. I'll let you know

whole weekend plans changed... looks like I'll have to push them off for another day. Sorry Os!

LcZE0BH.jpg

Great day at Suarez Family. Met some awesome people from CT

Last edited:
Back