TalkBeer Glass 005 Speculation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dicers

Reaction score
You all know how this works... Gene announce glass 004 and it goes on sale today. So now we need to start figuring out what the hell the next piece in our collection will be! Coffee mug? Stein? Glencarin?

ugh.gif

I can confirm that it is likely a glass that I will miss out on. The same way I missed out on 001, 002, 004 and whatever the heck the blue glass is called that the 004 was based off of.

Beer is stupid. Glassware is worse.

InB4 anymore people with barely any posts (under 200?) complain about missing out on another batch of glassware.
For future batches, people with 5000, then 3000, 1750, 1000 posts should get dibs.
Active members of the community keep it alive!
I didn't get the glass and don't really care. It's sexy, but I have plenty of glasses.
9465984.gif

InB4 anymore people with barely any posts (under 200?) complain about missing out on another batch of glassware.
For future batches, people with 5000, then 3000, 1750, 1000 posts should get dibs.
I didn't get the glass and don't really care. It's sexy, but I have plenty of glasses.
9465984.gif
Anytime there's a glass release, it's the "active members" that do the vast majority of the bitching if they miss out on it. For some of them, it's the complaints about missing out on the glass that's responsible for making their post count so high.

9465984.gif

I can get down with that :D

9465984.gif

but... but... I am a lurker :(

sad-face-o.gif

I can't believe I missed out on the glass...this is such ********. I mean if you are going to make a glass, why not make enough for every member?

And what's with the time of the release? 1pm and 8pm? Yeah, I actually have a life so thanks, I can't sit around jamming my f5 key like the ****ing nolife neckbeards on this site.

Thanks for ****ing nothing....

I can't believe I missed out on the glass...this is such ********. I mean if you are going to make a glass, why not make enough for every member?

And what's with the time of the release? 1pm and 8pm? Yeah, I actually have a life so thanks, I can't sit around jamming my f5 key like the ****ing nolife neckbeards on this site.

Thanks for ****ing nothing....

george-carlin-o.gif

Back