Tampa /St. Pete Beer Releases

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc1

Reaction score
If I missed a pre-existing forum sorry about that. Figured this would be helpful.

Cycle release today:

Today's release is DBR which is a barrel aged extra imperial stout, clocking in at over 14.5% ABV, barrel aged in bourbon barrels it is one of our most complex untreated beers ever released!

12346308_989760127737652_2975134428206564883_n.jpg

$25, 2 per person limit via a comment left on their Facebook.

This thread could be a bit more useful...guess I can try and contribute some!

Cycle release today: Rare Dos in Wild Turkey barrels. $25/bottle and 10 bottles per person

I wouldn't be surprised if today and the next two (also Dos in different barrels) last all week.

I heard it's already trading just below KBBS!

But srs, have you had Dos Scoop? One person's opinion had it preferred to Rare Scoop. Just curious.

Being valued at $110 - $120 already on FB, love beer.

I heard it's already trading just below KBBS!

But srs, have you had Dos Scoop? One person's opinion had it preferred to Rare Scoop. Just curious.

Didn't know there was a difference. I was fortunate to have a small taste recently, and it was outstanding.

Didn't know there was a difference. I was fortunate to have a small taste recently, and it was outstanding.
I'm jealous either way.

I was asking between Thursday (Dos Scoop, Mikeller collab) vs Friday (Rare Scoop, 3 Sons collab).

I'm jealous either way.

I was asking between Thursday (Dos Scoop, Mikeller collab) vs Friday (Rare Scoop, 3 Sons collab).

Oh Gotcha. Yeah I had the 3 Sons Collab, and it tasted exactly as it was described, a Neopolitan Ice Cream dream. Not trying to hype it or anything, cause I won't make it over for a bottle, but damn.

I'm jealous either way.

The unreleased Rare Scoop is already for sale?! *If so that is probably a bargain. Ugh.
ad-charliebrown.gif

I suck, I meant that for the Rare Dos in Wild Turkey barrels, quoted your wrong post.

Down here for work this week and hit the Cycle release this morning and planning on tomorrow and Wednesday. Any other releases or anything else going on? Defiantly want to hit Angry Chair, was there ac couple months back and damn their stuff is good

Down here for work this week and hit the Cycle release this morning and planning on tomorrow and Wednesday. Any other releases or anything else going on? Defiantly want to hit Angry Chair, was there ac couple months back and damn their stuff is good

If you haven't visited Coppertail you should.

I'm going to sit back and watch the **** show that is Scoop unfold. It's going to be a good time.

It's too bad it has to be that way, a very nice beer, but with every homer getting one bottle its gonna be like:

FT: SCOOP ISO: 3X ZENNE

"C'mon guys, this was ONE PER PERSON. You could get Zenne in supermarkets, the homeless were drinking this out of brown paper bags! I'll also need a plus, which can be the entire new BA Dark Lord set. But you can keep Aquavit."

It's too bad it has to be that way, a very nice beer, but with every homer getting one bottle its gonna be like:

FT: SCOOP ISO: 3X ZENNE

"C'mon guys, this was ONE PER PERSON. You could get Zenne in supermarkets, the homeless were drinking this out of brown paper bags! I'll also need a plus, which can be the entire new BA Dark Lord set. But you can keep Aquavit."
I just love the people on FB that seem surprised that this beer would trade as high as it is/will be. How long before we see FT: Scoop ISO: Manbearpiggys 1:1? PA dudes gonna **** themselves.

I just love the people on FB that seem surprised that this beer would trade as high as it is/will be. How long before we see FT: Scoop ISO: Manbearpiggys 1:1? PA dudes gonna **** themselves.

It's probably one of the best beers i've had this year, but we all know flavor means nothing :)

Although I have not tried any of the other recent releases, those DOS's sound interesting, would be cool to do a 3 way taste test to see if you can pick up different barrel notes.

While it is a collab this would be my favorite thus far, and as far as a non collab...... its tough but probably DBR or Pallet #2.
Still have to open my DBR. It amazes me that they consistently put out really good stouts. Imagine if they only made a stout every once in a while..

The line is already wrapped around the block to the Regions.

I'm happily not getting out of bed. Doug figured he has enough bottles to cover to the Regions...

Butt hurt coming, especially as friends and mules show up late and cut line. #2016

^This

I missed out by about 25 people and this was easily the worst line I've seen at Cycle. Probably the last time I do this to myself.

Ain't mad tho, could be worse things than drinking Crank at 8am.

Out of curiosity, what time did you get there?

Back