TB share San Francisco?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dates Aug 13, 20, Sept 3, or 10th?

• Total voters

Tlo4sho

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone is interested in getting together for a share. Maybe Aug 13, 20, Sept 3, or 10th. Figured we could find a couple picnic benches in GGP near some bathrooms. I can try to get a permit if we have that many people interested. Frisbee, bbq? Get some name tags for our TB handles. Etc etc.

Tag away: ttc BrandoSF tosh Oaklandtraders apatrick17 Ryan_G drgarage Arbitrator beerherder benbikes4beer brokensail stupac2 matedog buzzword jedwards BeerMoto

kxWechv8R56TK.gif

I'm interested but likelihood of me trekking from Berkeley to GGP is near 0. If it's anywhere more convenient (IE Bartable) you could put me down as likely. If it's in Oakland, say Beer Rev, it's near a certainty I would go.

tl;dr EB > SF
Get a bike you lazy bum. Or learn how to ride the N-Judah.

love this location - within walking/stumbling range from my house + good food

If, instead of ggp, people want something #bartable, why not Dolores Park?

Reasons to #dolo:

#birite #hipsters #outdoorurinals #salmonshorts #pokestops

191643wh1xaatjpg.jpg

I'm not sure if I'm serious

I'm a very slim maybe. Have to knock out a bunch of work trips before the beginning of Oct so my weekends are in flux.

The only date I can't make is 9/10. GGP is great for shares. Fret not eastbay/ BART Bro's, there's a couple public transport options to the park, or its a cheap uber/lyft. I hope the dates line up so we can get some of the SoCal homies(looking at you blackgnome DCLAguy11 @brewracho ) would also love to see the the Sante bro's @lostwizard brentsdodgers mattQ etc join the party!
If we get this thing going I can hook up a grip of food + bocce & cornhole.

The only date I can't make is 9/10. GGP is great for shares. Fret not eastbay/ BART Bro's, there's a couple public transport options to the park, or its a cheap uber/lyft. I hope the dates line up so we can get some of the SoCal homies(looking at you blackgnome DCLAguy11 @brewracho ) would also love to see the the Sante bro's @lostwizard brentsdodgers mattQ etc join the party!
Crap. I'm going to be out of town all of those dates but if I was around I would hitchhike up there if I had to, just to see you BrandoSF

Might be able to do this in September sometime. Would love to make it.

Last edited:
Back