TBHC Comp #TBD (6 or 8(ish))

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick your Poison

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coldcrash1

Reaction score
Its been almost one year since our last competition ended, and there appears to be a significant amount of pent up desire for the next one. Several good ideas have been floated, but not much consensus on style or theme.

So, with Beerontwowheels blessing (doncorleone.meme), I'm starting the official discussion/ poll thread that will determine the important particulars of the upcoming comp.

A FEW THINGS TO NOTE:

1. Please use the poll to vote for the style or theme you would like to see featured in the next comp.

2. Vote early, vote often. Responses are unlimited so you can vote for more than one style/ theme.

3. By voting in the poll, you commit to entering the comp regardless of outcome. Please do not vote if you do not intend to participate.

4. Comp #6 is still pending. If Lager is the chosen style this round, then this will be comp #6. Otherwise, this comp will be #8(ish).

We will move forward with whichever selection has the most votes when the poll closes in 14 days. Shipping date will probably be mid-September or later depending on style.

giphy.gif

Poll closes in seven days

Still room for two more for those of you on the fence

Where you at Winter Warmer peeps?!

I guess at this point we can safely call this Comp #8(ish) Free for All- virgin edition...

However polls don't technically close until noon tomorrow so still plenty of time for a Winter Warmer coup.

I'll open a group convo tomorrow morning for us nail down the details

Looks like we'll have at least one more opening since two of our participants are brewing and submitting one beer as a team

So for those who were on the fence earlier...

FTowne
TripleSixHoppia
SirDickButts

Here's your chance
I'm out. I haven't brewed in a while and I don't see myself doing so anytime soon.

Back