US - New England The Alchemist thread

Discussion in 'Beer Travel, Events and Releases' started by Ataraxia, Jul 7, 2014.

1. codasnap52

codasnap52

No and I don't exactly know when they would have, it seems like if you are in line before 11 you should be good for all 3

SoggyBreeches likes this.
  2. MikeG

MikeG

I'm going up to VT next week with the family. Are there generally any lines around 3 or 4pm? I'm only interested in Focal, BTW.

3. mcwalsh

mcwalsh

Have a similar question as above: heading there tomorrow but going to stop and eat lunch in the area first. I'd be happy with a few four packs of Focal or whatever they have since I'm gonna be buying lots of VT beer all weekend, I am sure. Don't care about getting a case. Does the place cool down as far as lines go at 1 or 2 on a Friday?

4. Marc

Marc

5. raqnroll

raqnroll

There has been FB available till 5pm most days....most...

Check their website...They've got a nifty Green/Red thingy alerting of the current status...

6. natejohnson

natejohnson

Anyone know what the lines are like at 2:27pm (and 17 seconds, repeating of course) on a non-holiday Wednesday with a waning moon?

7. BadJustin

BadJustin

I was there, roughly 125 folks, 6 midgets and a Pokemon. In an out in 768 parsecs.

8. masterofsparks

masterofsparks

I arrived at 1 pm on the Friday before FOFA, which I would imagine is a more crowded day than usual. There was a sizable line (wrapped around the side of the building, but I think that's because it was pouring and people were trying to avoid the rain) but we were in and out in around an hour. As soon as we got in line, someone from the brewery told us Crusher was gone but we should be gone to get 2 4-packs each of Focal & Heady or 4 4-packs of Focal. This information was repeated to us several time while we were in line, but when I got up to buy, they told me I could get a full case (4 Focal and 2 Heady, in my case). In addition to the beer samples while waiting, they also gave us free Heady truffles.

It was one of the worst beer experiences of my life.

9. mcwalsh

mcwalsh

Thanks for the help! We'll see what I run into tomorrow, I guess. Don't feel like waiting too long but I probably will if I have to. I might do lunch, Pro Pig brewery and then hit up Alchemist to hopefully grab some Focal.

10. timotao

timotao

11. drgarage

drgarage

It's all happening!

raqnroll and jupiter6xx like this.
  12. timotao

timotao

Something's getting bottled.

13. BadJustin

BadJustin

Petit Mutant

[​IMG]

timotao and blckout20 like this.
  14. BGsWo22

BGsWo22

Anyone interested in some Jester King for some alchemist cans?

15. Respirologist

Respirologist

No.

wuntrikpony and tikk like this.
  16. Respirologist

Respirologist

Funny story. I was in a store in Waterbury and a guy was looking for Heady. The store said they get the delivery Wednesday and to come back then. I said to the guy why don't u just go to the brewery and get a case. He said it was closed to the public he thought...... When I infomed him he was a mere 20 minute drive from scoring Focal Heady & Crusher you should've seen the look on his face. Better than a kid on Christmas morning. I think I made his year. Goes to show that some people still don't know the new brewery is open to the public. Also goes to show this guy did zero research. Anyways thats my good deed for the day. Back to being a Massachusetts Asshole (Masshole)

Also, limits yesterday Tue 9/6 for anyone curious
    1 Case Focal
    (2) 4 packs Heady
    (2) 4 packs Crusher

I'll be there today if anyone wants to shake a hand or mouth hug. ;)

17. BGsWo22

BGsWo22

Thanks

18. Respirologist

Respirologist

:oops: Sorry

BGsWo22 likes this.
  19. FLBeerFan

FLBeerFan

[​IMG]

Respirologist likes this.
  20. Respirologist

Respirologist

Same limits as yesterday. Mellow. Very mellow....