The Beer Cellar 2.0 Beta

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyberMonk1

Reaction score
Josh here, creator of The Beer Cellar. This has been far too long coming, but I've finally completed my big refactor of the site and it's primed for some beta testing. Before the real launch, I'm hoping some current or new users might be willing to help test new features, discover any outstanding bugs, and generally help ensure the new code is ready for primetime and won't unduly inconvenience anyone when it goes live.

If you might be interested in helping out, there's more info here, including contact info to get in touch with me for beta access: http://www.beercellar.me/blog/beta-invites-want-one

Thanks in advance for any help, and even if you don't participate in testing, stay tuned for the launch of the new site sometime in the next two to three weeks. I'm excited to get the new features out there, plus the refactor will allow me to develop and deploy new features much more rapidly.

Back