The chemman14 fun time thread

Discussion in 'Guys, what's ISO:FT?' started by chemman14, May 20, 2016.

1. TommyShitt

TommyShitt

[​IMG]

2. Iliketurtles

Iliketurtles

I heard chemman was recently kicked out of Downey Brewing. Any details?

I also heard chemman was bragging about getting kicked out of bottle logic in the modern times beer festival line. I wouldn't think you would brag if it was all made up by bottle logic...

3. FBIinformant

FBIinformant

I mean, he did post a craigslist ad for free lawn chairs when the ghost chairs bullshit popped up at BL for the week of logic, so I there's that bit of comedy every now and then from the mess of drama.

See, channel that comedy for good.

4. chemman14

chemman14

What/Where is Downey brewing? I have never heard of them so if I am banned that is news to me. Also, I was not bragging, someone asked if I was chemman the dude that got booted from BL and I said I was. Funny how the game of internet telephone works. I've been told I assaulted women at bottle logic. Pretty ridiculous because I never even did the going up to groups of women thing they claim, let alone molest/assault them. I'm a gentle giant lol. The whole original bottle logic incident happened because someone asked my group "do you have a problem?" "do you want to go?" and we ignored them yet got cut off. That did lead to telling the tasting room staff that they are a bunch of orange county fuckbois though, which I fully stand buy to this day seeing how they have handled this whole situation. Not saying I am innocent in that, but they have handled it about as bad as a business can IMO.

God, I really hope someone went and fucked with those chairs. I seriously can't wait to come upon empty chairs (likely will never happen as I try to avoid that type of shit like the plague). When/If it does happen the video will be glorious. Chairs will be everywhere.

5. coach

coach

Word on the street is Mule Team Six just got the boot. Even meemaw. Sorry, meemaw! No BT3 for you!

6. wethorseblanket

wethorseblanket

7. chemman14

chemman14

Too bad she already got me some that I planned on drinking. Now I will flip it for max profits. I guess a grandmother getting her grandson some beers from one of his favorite breweries isn't allowed now?

8. leftoverburrito

leftoverburrito

HAHAHAHA!!!! Of course....

9. chemman14

chemman14

couldn't happen to a better person, etc etc. Funny thing is people flip their beer for max profits all damn day and they are none the wiser. I actually drank the stuff.

10. wethorseblanket

wethorseblanket

Yeah good point. All brewers should throw their hands up in defeat and just give in to the muling economy and secondary market. :rolleyes:

blackgnome, cneville, JulianB and 5 others like this.
  11. wethorseblanket

wethorseblanket

WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Look who came to your defense!

[​IMG]

12. chemman14

chemman14

Why would they care that my grandma is sending the beer to me though? She wasn't making anything out of it, she liked making her grandson happy. I could see if she was flipping it for max profits but that wasn't the case at all. They told her "we have the right to ban you, and we suspect you're muling" Do you know how many people go into that brewery and mule, not to drink, but to make money? Such a joke of an establishment.

13. wethorseblanket

wethorseblanket

Maybe you should explain that to the owners. How are they supposed to distinguish?

tosh, mateoloco and coach like this.
  14. yes. because having your grandma send you beer isn't a joke.

15. chemman14

chemman14

That's exactly my point, if they don't want their beer sold/traded at secondary prices they need to just stop selling it all together. Just fucking frustrating they have to be so petty. They WERE up until about 30 minutes ago one of my favorite breweries. Now one of my least favorite.

16. chemman14

chemman14

I was tired of people charging out the ass and wanting all the whales in trades. Fuck me for wanting to drink their beer for the price it costs right?

17. this right here is amazing. simply amazing.

18. chemman14

chemman14

It's true, they will NEVER be able to stop it.

19. all grandmules are treated equally

20. NAD1983

NAD1983

[​IMG]
    A+ response BTW