The chemman14 fun time thread

Discussion in 'Guys, what's ISO:FT?' started by chemman14, May 20, 2016.

1. TommyShitt

TommyShitt

[​IMG]

2. Iliketurtles

Iliketurtles

I heard chemman was recently kicked out of Downey Brewing. Any details?

I also heard chemman was bragging about getting kicked out of bottle logic in the modern times beer festival line. I wouldn't think you would brag if it was all made up by bottle logic...

3. FBIinformant

FBIinformant

I mean, he did post a craigslist ad for free lawn chairs when the ghost chairs bullshit popped up at BL for the week of logic, so I there's that bit of comedy every now and then from the mess of drama.

See, channel that comedy for good.

4. chemman14

chemman14

What/Where is Downey brewing? I have never heard of them so if I am banned that is news to me. Also, I was not bragging, someone asked if I was chemman the dude that got booted from BL and I said I was. Funny how the game of internet telephone works. I've been told I assaulted women at bottle logic. Pretty ridiculous because I never even did the going up to groups of women thing they claim, let alone molest/assault them. I'm a gentle giant lol. The whole original bottle logic incident happened because someone asked my group "do you have a problem?" "do you want to go?" and we ignored them yet got cut off. That did lead to telling the tasting room staff that they are a bunch of orange county fuckbois though, which I fully stand buy to this day seeing how they have handled this whole situation. Not saying I am innocent in that, but they have handled it about as bad as a business can IMO.

God, I really hope someone went and fucked with those chairs. I seriously can't wait to come upon empty chairs (likely will never happen as I try to avoid that type of shit like the plague). When/If it does happen the video will be glorious. Chairs will be everywhere.