The Etre/BiaB love/hate/?/rant thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, you’ve got you’re worked cut out for you. There’s got to be 100+ posts of people bitching about shipping times, no tracking numbers, no response etc...

Good luck!

Search keywords> select all> move posts> destination URL

tenor.gif

I believe that tosh gets everyone's tracking number. Not kidding.

Not anymore.

I got a number of random etre emails with tracking numbers for boxes that were not for me. So there is every chance I was getting some of your tracking numbers. After 5/6 emails over a few months I finally convinced them they had the wrong email address

I’ve only ordered from Etre. I never appreciated BIAB’s restricted choices. I’m currently waiting on an Etre box, however, and it’s the longest its ever taken to get to my place (~3 weeks already).

I’ve only ordered from Etre. I never appreciated BIAB’s restricted choices. I’m currently waiting on an Etre box, however, and it’s the longest its ever taken to get to my place (~3 weeks already).

Box from Etre fell into a black hole 3 weeks ago. Probably stuck in customs at JFK. Normally I wouldn't mind but I have a good amount of hops in this order.

Box from Etre fell into a black hole 3 weeks ago. Probably stuck in customs at JFK. Normally I wouldn't mind but I have a good amount of hops in this order.
Yeah I have a box from etre that has a last posted update of March 30. Since then I haven't seen any movement on Bpost or USPS tracking.

I'm not overly concerned, it's all lambic and it's not scorchingly hot on either side of the pond. That said, I promised MikeG we would play slap the lambic bag in front of Whole Foods in Chelsea so that's been delayed now.

Yeah I have a box from etre that has a last posted update of March 30. Since then I haven't seen any movement on Bpost or USPS tracking.

I'm not overly concerned, it's all lambic and it's not scorchingly hot on either side of the pond. That said, I promised MikeG we would play slap the lambic bag in front of Whole Foods in Chelsea so that's been delayed now.
Screw that lambic bag - I saw your OGVH haul from the other day and I wanna dome one next to the olive bar at WF now.

Screw that lambic bag - I saw your OGVH haul from the other day and I wanna dome one next to the olive bar at WF now.

Can we get a CamSoda setup for this and we can subscribe to the livefeed?

Came to TalkBeer just for this, knowing y'all would know what's up.

I have an order that was placed 8+ days ago without shipment, or contact from Etre, even though they say they ship in 4 days on their website. Ahh well, I'm in no hurry, I just expect better customer service. Amazon Prime has ruined me. </rant> </firstworldproblems>

Came to TalkBeer just for this, knowing y'all would know what's up.

I have an order that was placed 8+ days ago without shipment, or contact from Etre, even though they say they ship in 4 days on their website. Ahh well, I'm in no hurry, I just expect better customer service. Amazon Prime has ruined me. </rant> </firstworldproblems>
Check your spam folder. Specifically, an email from Joana from etre.

Sounds like there’s a number of people stuck on recent etre orders. I know mine was dropped at the Bpost office, just zero comms since then on Bpost or usps tracking. I’ll be more concerned if there’s no movement after another few weeks.

Am I daft or did Etre just start charging 1 Euro per order to hold a box for a quarter?

I don't remember ever being charged for holding and later combining boxes for a quarterly shipment.

I know some people don't like BiaB but every box I've ordered from them has gotten through customs including LAX. The one box I had sent back was from Etre. Just got a box from BiaB ordered last Wednesday, shipped last Saturday, in my hands today. Not bad. It went through Chicago which is encouraging and hopefully the spring pack does as well.

Back