The Grand Banning of 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yamar68

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also banned with the under investigation header.
Same.
ewVX1RA.png

Super lulz.

Also "under investigation". They were reading "private" messages when I sent one as a heads up to a trading partner of the fallen tehzachatak . Apparently, I have a message there that I can't get to. Maybe it explains things more.

Got the same one despite having all of 2 warnings in a year of posting. I'm guessing the SubbyDoo avatar and posting on here is what did it.
Yeah, I think I've had 2-3 warnings in the past for posting pics and/or gifs.

I'd like to remind everyone to please make life as easy as possible for Gene moving forward. I've got a feeling that this site is going to see a massive growth in users in a very short period of time. There's a big difference in having fun, and just being an obnoxious *******.

Thanks again, Gene!

Yeah, I think I've had 2-3 warnings in the past for posting pics and/or gifs.

I'd like to remind everyone to please make life as easy as possible for Gene moving forward. I've got a feeling that this site is going to see a massive growth in users in a very short period of time. There's a big difference in having fun, and just being an obnoxious *******.

Thanks again, Gene!

I'm not even going to bother posting about BA anymore at this rate, there will be more than enough substantive conversation to have here. I have some ideas for productive discussions I'm going to get on soon (although some may need to wait until after brew day today).

I'm not even going to bother posting about BA anymore at this rate, there will be more than enough substantive conversation to have here. I have some ideas for productive discussions I'm going to get on soon (although some may need to wait until after brew day today).
Moar of this from everybody please.

I'm out... Again

mgJPu8h.png

"Dupe account / not mature enough"
My other accounts, DefinitelyNotMichigan and California, have never been used. However, they are gone.

I'm done bitching about that site and those people that run it. I'm here now. This is my new home. Let's have actual and meaningful beer discussions. Let's make people want to post here because of our quality discussions

They banned oldp0rt?! What the hell? He didn't do anything! He was just sniffing around.

Yeah that's got to be the most hilarious banning of them all. I mean, I can see how some of us would get banned for shitting all over the crappy aspects of BA, but oldp0rt had barely even posted here.

Yeah that's got to be the most hilarious banning of them all. I mean, I can see how some of us would get banned for shitting all over the crappy aspects of BA, but oldp0rt had barely even posted here.
He joined the night before last. I welcomed him. But I told him to just poke around for a while.

I'm having serious survivor's guilt. Somehow I'm still up over there despite having the same username, and despite Jason looking at my account last night (immediately after I sent a BM to a trading partner telling him to find me over here -- hmmm). Oh well, I pulled all the content I could already.

Let's make this site great -- that starts with trading me all of your good beers to keep the trading board momentum going.

Apparently I am under investigation as well. What is thi Grumpyoldtroll challenge?

Looks like the thread from last night is gone (probably because some of the responses got a little too rowdy) but the short version is that, to drive traffic here, whoever has the most post/likes on BT over some time frame is invited to a tasting featuring HotD Dave. I think there were some bonus points for deleting reviews, quitting BA, etc. I would assume the offer still stands but not sure of the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back