The ongoing Prairie dino glass thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 306926

Reaction score
photo-18-300x225.jpg

http://prairieales.com/shop/

Go get it fellow glasswhores. :)

Be sure you are logged in to see the glasses.
Really? I wasn't.
I saw them, added to cart, started checking out and it reminded me that my e-mail was tied to an account and asked me to sign in.

Also picked up a couple shirts because gullible/shirtwhore.

Thanks for the post. Was checking back and saw them up. Guess I don't have to trade my fff mug for one.

Jk

So happy I saw this. I had been checking everyday pretty much and finally gave up. Some redemption for forgetting about the TB tekus

I emailed them a few weeks ago, asking if they planned to make any more dino tasters in the future or ever have them available online. I was told that there were no plans to order new ones or put any dinosaur glassware online.

Fast forward three weeks, and... o_O Wish I kept monitoring their goings on, I would've loved to snag a pair. Maybe next time, I hope.

Damn, that's what I get for going on vacation...if anyone wants to split theirs or work something out, let me know!

I emailed them a few weeks ago, asking if they planned to make any more dino tasters in the future or ever have them available online. I was told that there were no plans to order new ones or put any dinosaur glassware online.

Fast forward three weeks, and... o_O Wish I kept monitoring their goings on, I would've loved to snag a pair. Maybe next time, I hope.
I think they ended up having leftovers from the tour, and that is the only reason any went up for sale online.

I think they ended up having leftovers from the tour, and that is the only reason any went up for sale online.

Yeah, I understand the circumstances. I'm just saying it is quite the turnaround from "no plans " to print any new dino glasses, to changing their minds on ordering new ones, picking out the colors, placing the order, and having them made and delivered to the brewery - all within a few weeks of denying more would be made- which is why I will be monitoring their social media and website in the future instead of relying on responses from the brewery's employees.

Missed this as well since wasnt on the web much this weekend... damn, really wanted these, anyone have an extra :) congrats to those that scored!

Just received mine and they're bigger than the old tour glasses. I ordered them expecting the same mini tasting glass and was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box.

They seem to be the same as the Tired Hands glass--somewhere in the 10oz range.

G4Nagv2.jpg

Last edited:
what is different this time? Just the PAA?

edit: I think the dino colors are inversed as well

Back