The San Diego area thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so does anyone know WTF Alpine is releasing tomorrow? I'm wondering if I should just cancel my chiropractor appointment right now or stay the hell away from there.

Ok so does anyone know WTF Alpine is releasing tomorrow? I'm wondering if I should just cancel my chiropractor appointment right now or stay the hell away from there.

I have been watching the barrels - don't seem to have moved. I can't get a good gauge on it.

The outstanding releases that I know of are KI, Chez Monus, and Great. It's gotta be 1 or more of those. Can't see it being Tuatara or something....

Like I was telling you earlier, their Facebook post from last week said:

No new releases are planned for next week, and we're waiting on our next shipment of new growlers, so we may run out of them this weekend. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

Have a GREAT Weekend!

Maybe I'm reading into it a bit too much, but there it is.

Maybe they restacked the barrels because they know how we can tell if it's ready?

I'm going to preempt this thing and just assume I'll have to leave work early tomorrow.

Edit:
But there was this posted too:
Yes, Chris, you are a speculation squasher! No Great yet..

I hired a team of Home Depot employees to do that for me - get more creative.
times are tight, saving them for release day. can't afford to have them on payroll yet.

also not srs.

i will go after work whatever day they release it. stand in line by myself to find out they sold out long before I even got off work, I will drink a few pours of it in the pub and call it a day.

this is probably srs.

Dat Big John Breakfast.....
1v1willwreku VaTechHopHead Let's do this soon, please. super srs.

BIG JOHN BREAKFAST$7.98
Three eggs any style, home fried potatoes, toast and ALL* of our own delicious smokehouse bacon, pork link sausage, or polish sausage, bratwurst or ham you can eat.
*Sorry ALL not valid on TO GO orders (two meats)

l.jpg

BIG JOHN BREAKFAST$7.98
Three eggs any style, home fried potatoes, toast and ALL* of our own delicious smokehouse bacon, pork link sausage, or polish sausage, bratwurst or ham you can eat.

l.jpg
I'm 100% down for doing this some weekend, I've always wanted it but I always go to Tip Tip Meats solo so I feel bad ordering this myself, haha. Just say the word and I'm there!

BIG JOHN BREAKFAST$7.98

l.jpg
io2hWkCouqiZS.gif

BIG JOHN BREAKFAST$7.98

l.jpg
IN! (super srs)

I CAN'T FOR THE ****ING LIFE OF ME GET A GOD DAMN SLICE OF INFO ABOUT ANY ALPINE RELEASE TODAY

I see you reside in the great city of Carlsbad, I too, reside in such city. If you ever want to get together in the 'Bad and badmouth the rest of the San Diegan BT users please let me know!

How did a VaTech Hokie end up residing in Carlsbad?

I have dozens of random East Coast and Mid-West beer bottles to drink over the next few weeks. I am thinking about a Pumpkin beer tasting theme (Pumking, Cigar City Gourd beers, etc).

I will be at GABF next week but sometime after that will work.

How did a VaTech Hokie end up residing in Carlsbad?
Long story but basically I met a bunch of ******** beeradvocates (at the time, most of which have been kicked off since) at a place called Churchill's while on vacation. I brought some whales, bro bottles to share and they have yet to repay me the favor. Not going to name names but *cough* ehammond1 1v1willwreku *cough* Randomly enough my girlfriend got promoted to a position in La Jolla and I found a job in Orange County.

From Alpine's Facebook

Are you waiting for another Special Release? We have Good News, and we have Bad News. Which do you want first? The Bad News? OK, the Bad News is that we won't have any Special Releases today. The Good News? We'll have one tomorrow!

Yes, Keene Idea, our 8.8 % Double IPA, with Golden Promise Malt, and Dry Hopped with Citra and Nelson Sauvin Hops, will be available ON DRAUGHT ONLY in our Pub. If you've been waiting for this beer, and we know that there are more than a few of you out there who are, get some while you can, because it doesn't last long!

Sorry, more Bad News- No Growler Fills of Keene Idea this time, we won't have enough. Good News, we should be able to have it on Draught in our Pub for more than just one week.

Latest posts

Back