US - New England The Vermont Travel Guide

Discussion in 'Beer Travel, Events and Releases' started by ilovermont, Oct 14, 2013.

Help Support TalkBeer Community by donating:

1. Dogleg

Dogleg

Did the Vermont to Montreal trip last April and had no problems. Had way more beer than the limits so I declared nothing, just had a bunch of luggage and snowboards over the beer boxes so you could not tell really. Two adorable kids in the back seat helped as well I am assuming.

scrub0bk likes this.
  2. scrub0bk

scrub0bk

Thanks - i didn't really place on going over the limits but who knows. $10 shelfies get the best of me every time

3. Marc

Marc

US citizens don't get taxed on US goods by the Canadian government so unlike us Canadian citizens adopting the Zero Fuxxx attitude is alright. I would suggest you declare juat to avoid yourself a nasty surprise unless you have kids in tow... Then you're golden. But just say you have a couple cases for personal consumption and to share with friends... The wedding is excuse is even better. Rule of thumb is typically case per person but like I said they don't care cause they can't tax you.

Getting back will be subject to your own laws but if you have receipts from HF you're golden

4. Os

Os

5. Os

Os

Frank, natejohnson and gregkoko like this.
  6. iong516

iong516

See you soon :cool:

Os likes this.
  7. Os

Os

where are you staying? We're doing Waterbury this time around.

8. iong516

iong516

Closer to Parker... I hope the on site list is :eek:

9. Os

Os

I need to drop by PP on Saturday. But we haven't stayed in Waterbury in so long that we were due this trip.

10. supremepie

supremepie

So, I'd be remiss if I didn't swing by this thread to make sure everyone is aware of Pizzeria Ida on Riverside Ave in Burlington. Super chill BYOB with the actual best pizza in VT (sorry not sorry PP). Check it out next time you find yourself in the area