The WI Thread: FIBs stay the **** out

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The next thumbprint release will be called Marquette > Wisconsin. Set for release first week of December (7th)!

Anyone know atone315? My favorite guy to trade with from WI. But unfortunately, the beeradvocate disrespects beer so I can't get in touch with my homie.

Love me some Apple Ale. Good summer camping beer to start out drinking around 11am. . .

Best Thumbprint: Enigma. Love me some smokey sours!

tumblr_m282nn3nzY1rolf0zo1_500.gif

being the fact that I am not from MN and am in WI for 65% of my work week, I'm stepping in. Beerandraiderfan, if you need hooked on the Apple Ale, let me know, we can work something out.

Per New Glarus Facebook page, Fat Squirrel is back and shipping out soon. Woo Hoo, I suppose. It's a fine brown ale as far as brown ales go.

Per New Glarus Facebook page, Fat Squirrel is back and shipping out soon. Woo Hoo, I suppose. It's a fine brown ale as far as brown ales go.
I just saw this! I don't care what anyone else thinks of it, I love Fat Squirrel. It's part of our family's Thanksgiving tradition so I'm very happy to see it back for sale.

Has anybody seen Raspberry Tart still on shelves? I was itching for a bottle the other day (could be the heroin withdrawal) and was curious.

Next NG Thumbprint: Spiced Ale

Our heady Spiced Ale summons escape from the ordinary. Lavish English and Wisconsin Malts slow brewed caramel goodness into this beefy bronze Strong Ale registering 20 degrees Plato O.G. Aged on Oak in the Open Top Cellar so that Cassia Cinnamon, Ginger and Allspice could be carefully hand stirred into the velvety Toffee notes of this aromatic Spiced Ale. 100% Naturally Bottle fermented to warm the chill from your soul.

Given the OG, seems like a pretty big beer. Certainly bigger than 90% of what NG brews.

The next thumbprint release will be called Marquette > Wisconsin. Set for release first week of December (7th)!

Anyone know atone315? My favorite guy to trade with from WI. But unfortunately, the beeradvocate disrespects beer so I can't get in touch with my homie.

Love me some Apple Ale. Good summer camping beer to start out drinking around 11am. . .

Best Thumbprint: Enigma. Love me some smokey sours!
Did you ever get ahold of atone315? I have his phone number around here somewhere...

Yo Wisconsin bros...my buddy brought me back 2 4packs of New Glarus Apple Ale recently and now I am straight addicted. I need to feed this craving. Any idea how long this stuff will be around? If I can, I'd like to wait 'til I make a Chicago trip and head out to Milwaukee as well and snag a case along the way, but if it's gonna be gone relatively soon I'ma have to put out an ISO. Just wondering if you guys had any guesses to how long it should stick around.

Yo Wisconsin bros...my buddy brought me back 2 4packs of New Glarus Apple Ale recently and now I am straight addicted. I need to feed this craving. Any idea how long this stuff will be around? If I can, I'd like to wait 'til I make a Chicago trip and head out to Milwaukee as well and snag a case along the way, but if it's gonna be gone relatively soon I'ma have to put out an ISO. Just wondering if you guys had any guesses to how long it should stick around.
It's here and there but definitely not prevalent. A little searching needs to be done now to find it, I would drop an ISO.

Back