These here new fangled six pack holders...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 306809

Reaction score
I don't like them. Not one bit.

3Imi013.jpg

They suck.

I like them, but a Hate turtles more.

6+pack+turtle.jpg

What get's me about this picture is, think about if you took one of those and stretched it over a turtle shell until it broke. The shell would break through it no problem, right? But when the shell grows slowly into the plastic, now it can't just break it. Weird.

What get's me about this picture is, think about if you took one of those and stretched it over a turtle shell until it broke. The shell would break through it no problem, right? But when the shell grows slowly into the plastic, now it can't just break it. Weird.
It was a baby turtle but thanks to chemistry it is now a Teenage Mutant Turtle.
We all know the story from there.

I HATE them! It takes me less time to open a wax dipped bottle than it does to get those things off the cans.

Is there a reason cans are rarely sold in cardboard carriers? The cardboard **** is great – easy to carry, recyclable, doesn’t kill cute animals, you won’t get angry trying to remove the cans, large canvas for advertising, etc.

Is there a reason cans are rarely sold in cardboard carriers? The cardboard **** is great – easy to carry, recyclable, doesn’t kill cute animals, you won’t get angry trying to remove the cans, large canvas for advertising, etc.

I think the craft breweries use these things because they can put them on by hand. You just put it on top of the cans and push it down with your palm, so it doesn't require special equipment to make the six packs and is quicker than packing/sealing boxes.

Clear out those trees
Let's make some cash
Pack up the animals
And ship them to the zoo
We'll have a blast

Pop the can starting from the inside and pull down at an angle.

I weight 120 pounds(srs) and have enough strength to get them off. You all should too.

1v1rekdemcheekykoonts

How is this possible on a beer forum!!! I think I was last 120 in 6th grade. Haven't seen under 200 since high school. (playing college football made it worse)

How is this possible on a beer forum!!! I think I was last 120 in 6th grade. Haven't seen under 200 since high school. (playing college football made it worse)

Fast metabolism/I do A/C work in Florida humidity.

Gain about 20-30 pounds in offseasons and lose it every summer. I weighed more in high school too.

Back