Tioga-Sequoia Brewing (Fresno)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH and this is happening on Saturday

13235183_1159959700693339_1643998795607716408_o.jpg

Lightning Strikes this Saturday at the Garden at noon! Here are some of the details.

Barrel Aged Midnight Lightning 16.9oz, $15 each, limit 5 pp.

Barrel Aged Vanilla Bean Midnight Lightning, 16.9oz, $17 each, limit 2 pp. (releasing 400 bottles)

Barrel Aged Mocha Midnight, 16.9oz, $17 each, limit 3pp. (releasing 600 bottles)

TheBeerProphet is good peeps. Miss all the Central Valley/Fresyes friends. Still need to visit your spot.

Cheers benbikes4beer ! That reminds me, I still have your Alpine Growler. If you're coming to FWIBF I'll bring it. If not you need to come visit or I'll see you in August for DDG b3 ;)

Any Central Valley Locals on TB that went to the release or got to try the beers? I'd love to know what you think.
The Mocha was the highlight of the day for me. The note was incredible and all the flavors seemed well balanced and blended together quite well.

Looks like a good week at T-S. Glad to have Cucumbier back, although we really could have used it last week with the heat! The quad sounds great, as does this year's Catacomb (though I'd love to see Blueberry make a comeback). Did anyone make it out to Summer Sweat and try it?

Looks like a good week at T-S. Glad to have Cucumbier back, although we really could have used it last week with the heat! The quad sounds great, as does this year's Catacomb (though I'd love to see Blueberry make a comeback). Did anyone make it out to Summer Sweat and try it?
I didn't get a chance to but I think I'll see about stopping by Friday after work for a pour. Stoked for the Cucumbier being back as well, a great brew for this heat!

I saw that they're selling more bottles to-go today. I'm still looking to try BAMM and BAVML if anyone is local and wants to work out a trade. Feel free to PM me if you're interested and we can work something out. I keep my cellar up to date on The Beer Exchange, so if you have an account, I'm also snakeey11 there.

Anyone know if they still have bottles? Would love to try some of these brews. Have good stuff to exchange.

Adam
BAVML sold out on Friday. Doubtful any other bottles made it through the weekend.

From TS Facebook Page

15325399_1323657810990193_2247938507702821301_o.jpg

We are pleased to announce the Third Annual "Rush Day" at the Tioga Sequoia Beer Garden (745 Fulton, Fresno, CA 93721) on December 17th, 2016 from 11am until 11pm.

Rush Day has more than surpassed our expectations the past two years and has become an event that beer geeks of the central valley have grown to embrace and cherish. For those who have not been, Rush Day is the day Tioga-Sequoia Brewing Co celebrates artisan coffee and coffee infused beers. The headliner of the day is the release of Rush Hour Breakfast Stout our chocolate milk stout infused with locally roasted coffee. This year we have partnered with three different local roasters to put on a Rush experience unlike any in the past. We will feature Lanna Coffee Co(Downtown Fresno), Slow Train Coffee Roaster (Visalia, CA), and Valparaiso Cafe & Roastery (Downtown Fresno). All the local roasters will be on site day of selling their coffee beans used in each batch of Rush Hour as well as offering samples of the coffee.

Each variant of Rush Hour will be bottled for to go purchases as well as be served on draft and growlers to go. The goal is to have the public vote on Rush Day for their favorite coffee variant of Rush Hour and the winning beer/roaster will be produced for 2017. Mass distributed Rush Hour blends will be made throughout the year spanning all over the valley in bars/restaurants and in supermarkets/bottle shops from Bakersfield to Stockton.

Rush Hour may be the beer that started it all, but Rush Day has quickly become a special day for many of our coffee infused beers. This year we will also be releasing the third iteration of our barrel project series called Cake Rush - Coconut Imperial Breakfast Stout on tap and in bottles. This beer is a whiskey barrel aged blend of beers infused with coffee, vanilla beans, and freshly toasted coconut. About 2300 bottles will be produced in total. We will also be releasing a very special/limited beer called All the Mornings - Maple Breakfast Stout. This beer is a collaboration imperial milk stout using a blend of the 3 local roaster's coffee, Indonesian Cacao Nibs roasted by local chocolatier Molucca Chocolate, and pure New England Maple Syrup. Hints of Cinnamon as well as Madagascar Vanilla Beans will be added to the infusion. Pretty much everything you'd want in a breakfast stout harmoniously combined into one beer.

Our friends from Taste Kitchen and Pita Kabob & Grill will be joining us for the food portion of our event starting at 11am. Taste Kitchen will be making a coffee infusion signature dish that you will not want to miss out on. More details to come on the food menu

We also plan to have some dessert friends joining us this year. The first isDana's Cookies with her wonderfully delicious beer infused cookies. The second will be Rubia's Churro Parties who will be working on a coffee infused dip to go with her churros.

More details to come as soon as we have them including bottle yields, limits, prices, etc.

Hear many good things, and I love me some coffee beers. Hoping to see TS distroed down to SoCal eventually, but in the mean time have to seek out some folks that maybe got some bottles of these. Cheers.

Back