Tired Hands Announces New Production Facility/Brewcafe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xnicknj

Reaction score
The brewery just posted this on their FB this morning:

"It is with great pride and humble excitement that I present to you the next chapter in the life of Tired Hands. Located at 35 Cricket Terrace in our fair town of Ardmore, this beautiful building will serve as our production facility (capable of producing up to 10,000 barrels of our Strange & Beautiful beer per year) as well as a secondary brewcafé (focusing on a very different culinary theme than our existing café). Both establishments will offer wildly different draft offerings as well (we will soon have room for hundreds of oak barrels).

While we don't have a proper name for our new facility just yet, we are all unbelievably excited to increase our contribution to the blossoming Philadelphia brewing scene.

Thank you all for your love and support throughout the past (almost) two years of operations. Stick with us... We are just getting started."

https://www.facebook.com/tiredhands...29431.137305962993881/673718309352641/?type=1

More space, more beer, more -bals, more food? I'm in for all of this, provided they can maintain quality and all that.

In addition to your wish list, Nick, I would add that I hope this means regular production of more than just Hophands and Farmhands. With the extra space, they could add some beers as semi-regulars and still make a ton of one-offs.

I smell a kickstarter.
frankly, if they announced that the profits from the branded growlers were going directly to getting a workable counter pressure filler i'd be fine with the branded growler only policy

You probably wont be able to have your growlers from Tired Hands I filled at Tired hands II. But dont complain, its a steal at $5!

In all seriousness, this is pretty exciting news. I am hoping for some larger batches of bottles.

Back