Trady visits the PNW, and wants to meet you!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trady

Reaction score
So, I'm heading out to Seattle, Tillamook, and Portland at the end of next month. Does anybody want to get together and drink? I'm sending out a 12 bottle shipper to meet up with once I get out there, and would like to open some bottles with some TBers.

My current schedule has availability in Seattle for 5/21 & 5/22 for pretty much all day, and Saturday during the day. Sunday we leave for Tillamook, where we will be engaging in Pringley activities. Monday I head to Portland, and I'm there until Thursday, 5/28. Have availability pretty much the whole time.

I'm trying to get a date or two in each city on the calendar, as I'm heading out with my wife as well, and we want to plan our own lovey-dovey stuff around the beer stuff. Who's down?

I'm also open to recommendations on fun places to visit. I could do all that by looking through old threads, but IDGAF. Who wants to drink with me?

giphy.gif

So, I'm heading out to Seattle, Tillamook, and Portland at the end of next month. Does anybody want to get together and drink? I'm sending out a 12 bottle shipper to meet up with once I get out there, and would like to open some bottles with some TBers.

My current schedule has availability in Seattle for 5/21 & 5/22 for pretty much all day, and Saturday during the day. Sunday we leave for Tillamook, where we will be engaging in Pringley activities. Monday I head to Portland, and I'm there until Thursday, 5/28. Have availability pretty much the whole time.

I'm trying to get a date or two in each city on the calendar, as I'm heading out with my wife as well, and we want to plan our own lovey-dovey stuff around the beer stuff. Who's down?

I'm also open to recommendations on fun places to visit. I could do all that by looking through old threads, but IDGAF. Who wants to drink with me?

giphy.gif
How did you ship that way? I've thought about doing that for trips and such.

How did you ship that way? I've thought about doing that for trips and such.
I will be sending to my main squeeze libbey, who I'll pick it up from once I get there. I'm going to come out with a pre-printed label, that I'll just slap on after I refill the box, and drop it off at UPS so I can mail it back to myself.

Trading partners are the best.

[edit] I wonder if I cleared this with Matt already. You cool if I send that box to you in advance bruh?

I will be sending to my main squeeze libbey, who I'll pick it up from once I get there. I'm going to come out with a pre-printed label, that I'll just slap on after I refill the box, and drop it off at UPS so I can mail it back to myself.

[edit] I wonder if I cleared this with Matt already. You cool if I send that box to you in advance bruh?
duh Sacrelicio dooiiiiiiii some of us have friends ya know

I went to dld and wanted to meet you

I'll take a case of imperial Bu's to help heal that wound...

giphy.gif

In for the 22nd, apres work (after 16:30). If libbey is still too busy looking at himself in the mirror, feel free to ship to my place. ;)

You should send multiple labels because I'm all ready sending you home with a couple of boxes.

And no you didn't ask yet.

What time are you leaving Thursday? I'm off that day, so that would be the easiest for me scheduling wise.

Trady, I am down for drinking Wednesday night and also Thursday day if you're still around. I can meet you anywhere; really depends on what you haven't hit yet. We can totally play it by ear if needed. PM if you want my number to better coordinate.

Trady, I am down for drinking Wednesday night and also Thursday day if you're still around. I can meet you anywhere; really depends on what you haven't hit yet. We can totally play it by ear if needed. PM if you want my number to better coordinate.
Coming to #Pringlesfest?

YO SUP.

I should be around some of those days. I may be at Pringlesfest as well, depending on my schedule.

I can meet anywhere that's dog-friendly, which is most places around here. I wish to bring my Chewie look-alike.

YO SUP.

I should be around some of those days. I may be at Pringlesfest as well, depending on my schedule.

I can meet anywhere that's dog-friendly, which is most places around here. I wish to bring my Chewie look-alike.
My wife will be forever grateful. She jumps at the chance to pet kyoot woofties.

I'm off on Tuesday and Thursday! You should
hit up Saraveza, Tin Bucket, and/or Bridgetown Beerhouse. Or a million other bars...

We landed in Portland today, went to Cascade, the Rose Festival and a local bar in Alberta, where we're staying. Tomorrow would be best, leaving 11ish Thursday, so only free the next 2 days.

Also, anybody know where I can get a new bottle shipper? The one I have is in rough shape, I'd like to get a new one.

We landed in Portland today, went to Cascade, the Rose Festival and a local bar in Alberta, where we're staying. Tomorrow would be best, leaving 11ish Thursday, so only free the next 2 days.

Also, anybody know where I can get a new bottle shipper? The one I have is in rough shape, I'd like to get a new one.

Tin Bucket is pretty close to Alberta and has degardebrewing Hose on tap... Just saying...! I have a six bottle shipper that you can have. Or you can buy used ones for $5 at... Rose City Wine Storage, I believe? There are two wine storage spots both by Hair of the Dog that have used shippers in good shape as well as new ones.

Well damn. Looks like I'm not going to be able to meet up. Enjoy your visit!

Back