Trip to Chicago/NW Burbs from NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjaggy1

Reaction score
I have some luggage space to bring beers available in/around NJ for in-person trades in the NW Burb/downtown Chicago area. I'll be there from May 5 through May 15. Any takers?

Nobody responded, so I brought the attached:

AUuqocw.jpg

8 x Carton Boat Beer 16oz cans (session ale)
1 x Kane A Night To End All Dawns (2014) Cacao 750ml (bbl imperial stout)
1 x Kane A Night To End All Dawns (2014) Coffee 750ml (bbl imperial stout)
1 x Tired Hands And So It Goes (2014) 350ml (bbl sour red ale)
2 x Flying Fish shaker pint glasses

Let me know if you're interested in trades! I'm in the NW burbs but make it downtown and will be going out to New Glarus and 3F sometime this week or next.

Nobody responded, so I brought the attached:

AUuqocw.jpg

8 x Carton Boat Beer 16oz cans (session ale)
1 x Kane A Night To End All Dawns (2014) Cacao 750ml (bbl imperial stout)
1 x Kane A Night To End All Dawns (2014) Coffee 750ml (bbl imperial stout)
1 x Tired Hands And So It Goes (2014) 350ml (bbl sour red ale)
2 x Flying Fish shaker pint glasses

Let me know if you're interested in trades! I'm in the NW burbs but make it downtown and will be going out to New Glarus and 3F sometime this week or next.

I sincerely don't care. And I, along with everyone else on here, knows exactly what you are referring to. But very soon, some snide **** will inevitably correct your usage of 3F and say some lame "are you going to belgium" joke because:

3F = Drie Fonteinen
FFF = Three Floyds

Welcome to beer, we're all ******** here.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29763-1338494299-10.gif

These are excellent beers, but what may be holding people back from responding is that you haven't said what you might be looking for in return, even in general terms. I'm assuming you probably don't want shelf locals since you can pick them up yourself while you're in town.

Back